Issue 153# "Demogorgon driven to insanity."

{Los Angeles}

--4:30am--

"I'm a genius! I'm NOT CRAZY!" The criminally dangerous figure once known as Demogorgon, taken away in a straitjacket, thrown into an inescapable van. Its locked firmly and there were no windows inside of the junction the criminal had himself in, he writhed in every corner and spot. The only flickering image pounding in his eyes, belonging to his greatest arch-nemesis. Had his own actions in trying to turn reality into actual aspects of reality backfired upon him? The van passed many walls, the van leads to a short of population amount of people. Its to ensure the lack of dangers occurring in certain areas. 

Darkness and desolation awaited onwards. "And that marks Demogorgon off the list." Omit stated to herself, seeing the current condition of Demogorgon via complete arsenal. "It shall be *I*, the true arch-nemesis of Jabez. Demogorgon did an action he could not control, so I reverted it and did it upon his own existence." She immersed herself in the darkness, boiling malice dwelled in her eyes. 

"Unhand me! You're all blind! I'm the genius and all of you are the mad people!" The uniformed employees dragged the criminal towards an inauspicious building. Or just another disturbing asylum, it's easy to make out based on its form and odd slinking figures waiting in the shadowed entrance. 'I will find my way out of this place! And when I do, it won't be for a long time!' Demogorgon corrugated her brows together, he'll have to grit and bear what troubling waters were beyond him. 

'This is incredibly bizarre! Everything stayed the way it did. But didn't Demogorgon want to change reality itself into the true aspect of reality itself?' The hero stood atop a building thoroughly gazing into the shadowed skies. 'Aah caint be imagining things, aah was gone. What's going on? Aah already asked Oriel about it and she says she didn't do a thing 'bout it.' Jabez quizzically set his index finger and thumb across his upper and lower chin. 

'Jabez doesn't even realize it! He's too concentrated on finding who did this! What will surprise him is that I've done it, of course, it wouldn't be so obvious for him to know of.' Omit watched Jabez struggle in his own comprehension of what or who did this. 'Whoever did this.. thank you?' Jabez decided that it'd be conflicting to his understanding, turning his back on the shadowed skies. 'Aah oughta just concentrate on my own job and be thankful for whoever did this!' Jabez streaked over a tall skyscraper, he always liked to patrol his city whenever the time. 

"AAAH!!" The sound of screaming drew his attention, he hadn't time to discern the exact voice. Its far behind him, he backtracks to act upon his duty. 'Who could be mugged at a time like this? Shouldn't they just be sleeping already?' He bounced off a comic book store that had a poster of himself, which he omitted effortlessly. Once he found the source of the sound, it leads to an entire house. "Hello?" Jabez walked inwards the house, while beyond the surfaces of it. 

Omit snickered to herself, this was quite an evil-intent based attack on her gullible enemy. 'It's so easy to fool him when his heroism is at its peak of vulnerability!' The shadows and darkness, quietude dwelling about the building. 'Aah'll take a better look at it,' Jabez casually passed thru the solid surfaces of the odd building, Omit remained in the shadows. Emerald eyes trickling in the darkness like they could glisten in them. For a few moments of standing, he flicked his head towards the certain direction without thoughts. 

Nothing, nor did a contour stand in the corner of darkness. A chuckle echoed in the darkness, teeming Jabez, hoping to daunt him of its presence. 'SO that's it, huh? Aah've found myself in a horror movie scenario?' Jabez's eyes followed the ominous laughter in the darkness, he hadn't moved at all. "Do you know what fear is.. Jabez? Have you ever felt it? Actions? Situation?" Omit's voice became easier to understand, so his hopes of being in an entire horror movie situation was a little too high. "Omit? When did you get out?" Jabez eluded the question, he never did feel an ounce of it. 

Omit snapped her fingers, utter darkness blankets everything in the building. "Do you think you can stop me? If you couldn't stop death itself from befalling onto another?" Omit's pressing onto some thin ice, yet, even getting thru information like that. His even-tempered attitude prevented him from stupidly falling to his enemy. "What's with the quietude? Did I touch a nerve?" The disarray of voices daunting him made it difficult to differentiate where she really was. 

Jabez turned his back on them, deliberately leaping thru the solid walls. Spewing bricks thru his exit, things hadn't changed for him. "Or is it perhaps you haven't realized that I'm the one responsible for saving your city. You should respect me as your ruler!" Omit exits thru the gaping hole in the building, the gray-haired entity curled her lips pompously. "What?" Jabez slowly turned his eyes shocked about that, yet he shook his head incredulously. 

"NO! Aah don't believe a word out of ya!" Jabez arose to his feet quickly, instead of fighting. He'd skitter away from the other. 'Not even part of me thinks Omit would do such a thing! Its unbelievable! Aah -- aah just don't!' While in amusement, Omit watched him head out like that. "I'm the first to ever make him do that, hah! It'd be funnier once I hold his family on the line." Omit says to herself while teleporting away. "What he doesn't know wouldn't hurt him!" She added. 

Vanishing like a ghost. 

'There's no quantum for why should Omit save reality! It doesn't make sense! She's just trying to imbalance me!' Jabez had continued his patrols without having to deal with the outlandish information given to him right off the bat.