Issue 63#"Seriously! Does Transonic even rest!?"

{L.A Twin Towers} 

--12:30am-- 

'That albino's gonna pay for what he did to me! He doesn't realize what  Col. Barry did to me.. I must escape this prison!' Transonic bursts thru the stone wall like it were cardboard to him, a newly changed outfit for him, something a prisoner usually wears. "An asylum would've fit that loon," Angular stated, watching him leave the prison cell. It was quite weird how new villains were a little, off-putting. ' I won't let him beat me ever again! I'm the greatest and strongest one there is! He's nothing but an ant to me!' Transonic jumped high and outwards to L.A once again, so he was engendered to murder someone that badly? 

Transonic finds himself in the outskirts of L.A once more. 'I better find where he is. If I constantly believe I can!' He started tracking the scent of Col. Barry, its as if the other's scent was like an everyday smell to him. 'If I keep things in a low profile, he wouldn't notice a thing. Correct?' Transonic thought deviously. 

Bai's house. 

Chun and Chen's room. 

Decorations for the two, depending on gender. 

 Their room was still lit up. "But, can you tell us a story?" Chen pleas Jabez, tugging on her blanket sheet, he was close to leaving their room. "Please, Ani!" Chun wanted to hear something from Jabez, he retracted from the door as he sauntered inwards the large bed in the center, he takes a seat on the mattress. "Once upon a time... there was a white-haired boy, he astounded many of his siblings. They all coveted him for being amazing, so what he did to stop them from being envious was to put himself to sleep. So they would be able to mark their own dreams instead of aspiring to be like him." As he was telling the story to them, the two really were interested in it. They assumed it was him. "Ani, was that boy, you?" Chun questioned. 

"No, I wasn't, I was like the boys that were astounded by him," Jabez replies, their eyes began shuttering afterward. "Goodnight, Ani." Chun and Chen state, as Jabez, leans in to kiss both of them on the forehead. "Goodnight, my little munchkins." Jabez stood up from the mattress, as he walked inwards the switch. He flicked the switch before leaving their room, for a nanosecond, it was like someone was screaming out for help. 'Good foreboding, me!' Jabez quickly descends the darkened stairway, he had met up with Biming and Bo who were watching television together. 

"Are you going somewhere, pumpkin?" Biming turned her head to the albino. "Justice calls my name, the city needs me!"Jabez responded to her, the two let him did what he wanted to do. "Our daughter chose a good man," Bo says to her, as they continued watching television. Jabez left the mansion briefly, in one stride he lands atop the clouds again. 'Searching dead on the inside of the city will risk the civilian's life, I need to affirm it.' Jabez sticks his head thru the cloud's form, he shifts them into an unbelievably absolute level of sight. Every building, house, car, structure, spot in L.A, once he found what was causing it. 'What?! Its that guy again?! And he's planning to kill an unarmed civvie!' Jabez commanded the cloud to zoom downwards that direction, he wasn't going to waste a second of it. 

Once he reaches it, it was a window. He sends the cloud directly at Transonic's being within the apartment, his grasp loosens from Barry. "You unbelievable impudent!" Transonic exclaimed, whilst the civilian takes the chance to bolt from him."Listen here, killing is against the law. And you should've known that by now!" Jabez stood before him, everything around them was furniture and other et cetera."You just don't get it, do you?!" Transonic finally extirpated the cloud's existence, freed of its presence. The villain lunges like a panther towards Jabez, things were taken outside of the building, thru the window. 

As they collide into the concrete road, Transonic was atop Jabez, he then grabbed Jabez's wrist and began smashing him against the ground heavily like a rag doll. "I WARNED YOU! AND YOU DIDN'T LISTEN!" Transonic stated after letting go of the other, he turned his back on the body laying on the ground. Jabez's hair draws forth Transonic, grabbing him by the wrist and ankles to stop his movement, Transonic glares over a shoulder at him. "You irritant!" He roared loudly enough to cause the hairs to retract to Jabez's lock of hair. He held his ears in pain, the villain saw the opportunity to strike him while like that. 

Transonic rushed at high-speeds towards Jabez, sending a drop kick into him. Jabez was sent flying away into a trash can, he thuds against its being. Causing a racket for those sleeping at a time like this, Transonic sashayed inwards the being. "You oughta think twice if you could even beat me! All I have to do is stay focused on continuously believing my power is utterly divine! Fool!" Transonic froze before the other, he arose his leg and leveled it groundwards upon Jabez. 

He quickly moves away from his attack aesthetically, he's a spastic dodger. "Fool, you think dodging can help you defeat me? All I have to do is believe you're inferior, while I'm omnipotent!" Transonic rushed inwards Jabez, sending a punch straight into Jabez's face. ' Yeah,  he's right about that! But he's limited to certain things, I bet its trick questions.' Jabez thuds into the alley way's walls. "Then answer me the how and why!" Jabez questioned. 

Suddenly he rushed in infinite velocities towards Jabez, banging up against him. "SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" Jabez was pushing the other to prevent destruction to continue, preventing his movement from going forward despite it being infinite. "You must be too afraid to answer then!" Jabez sends a hand-chop directly into the side of his neck, then a punch into his sternum. 'His weakness is kinda anti-climatic, but hey, beggars can't be choosers!' Jabez stood over the being. 

Whilst Barry was relieved Transonic hadn't done anything. The police soon came into the scene afterward, bringing in this loose criminal back into the car. Jabez let them do what they needed to do, he waved to them and went his way back to his newfound home.