Issue 186# "Tessa and Galalig!"

{UK} 

An uninvolving afternoon.

At the park.

"Pusillanimous chump," Tessa commented as she passed by Galalig.  The ash-haired supervillain looked at the other's direction, he grabbed the other's shoulder. "Take that back before I really turn you to a corpse," Galalig balled his unoccupied hand into a fist. Saint looked upwards at the two starting a fight, Lepold stood behind Tessa sheepishly. "Let me think... No." She tapped her chin with an index finger while her unoccupied hand struck the other to his solar plexus."Wholuff!" Galalig hurtled back to the lake, splashing on it heavily. 

It soaked his clothes deeply, as he rose from the lake. "Don't lose it, Galalig," Saint rubbed his eyes in annoyance. "See that, Lep, he wasn't a match for us!" Tessa flexed her bicep pompously, Galalig leaped high up, spewing water substances, the speed he traveled dried up his clothes in an instant. "A complete arsenal user too, huh?" Tessa looked up to Galalig, reading his superpowers, there was someone similar to her. "Although, everything you'll use against me will be reflected." She says as Galalig conjures powers that function 'outside'. 

He threw all his might against her. It's reflected back at him, every time he tried something new it's always reflected back at him. "You're too boring, you couldn't beat me!" Tessa daunted him as she noticed the look on his face, filled with rage."RAAAHHH!!" Galalig wasn't stopping either, instead Lepold stood out of Tessa's shadow and defended Tessa. "That's enough! You're only going to put yourself in danger!" Lepold says to the other, Galalig has frozen his tracks and looked at him resentfully. 

"SO you think of Tessa highly? You must be that stupid!" Galalig hissed at him. "Leave, be glad I haven't chosen to attack you. " Tessa says to the other.  'It's like she knows how to deal with me! Which is aggravating!' He had all of the powers but there was a difference between them. "I'll have my retaliation! Wench!" Galalig barked behind her while Tessa and Lepold continued onwards. 

"See that, that's a failure," Tessa told the child. "Couldn't we have hel--" He was about to say something 'til she gave him a death glare. ".." He cuts himself off from continuing. "Weaklings aren't worthy of helping," She says bitterly. 

Sometime later. 

Home.

"Why do you need to stick on me?" Jabez says as an amorphous being covered half of him. It's the color of comic books, it wasn't eerie to our heroic protagonist. In fact, this was his sibling and it was uncomfortable having a sibling attempt to bond himself to their own sibling. "Well, you do have two powers, what about three?" Jo responded a pair of eyes rose from the substances on Jabez's shoulder. "That doesn't count, you're like a support." He shrugged his shoulders. 

"Plus, what makes you think aah'd needa partner?" Jabez added. "I can prove it to you that I can be of use to you!" But, in utter disapprobation, Jabez discharged the other out the window. "Aah work alone," Jabez says, inspecting the window to be sure if the other had really scattered. "I'm USEFUL!" Something gooey overhead flooded on the superhero, throwing him out of the building. 

"Jo... aah don't need sidekicks," Jabez settled on the concrete road while the trail of bizarre substances slithers towards him. "Aah've got full control over my own body and it doesn't need any foreign pathogens!" Jabez gets into a fighting stance as the tidal wave of substances come at him. It rained on him, attempting to bond with him by force. "I want to taste the power of PERSONAL MASTERY!" Jo says in ill-intent. 

The entity was absorbed by Jabez, entering a void. "What is this?!" The entity widened his eyes as he was brought into a beautiful realm, where there was no violence at all. It's alluring to him, there Jabez had stood next to the symbiote quietly. "Aah did this because if you bonded with me, you'd die and that isn't something aah'm willing to have on my shoulders. Personal mastery isn't something any alike could touch," He explained it to him painstakingly, that really turned his mood around.

"I've had so many hopes of reaching your level, I'm glad I actually got to find out that you aren't bad as everyone else says." The other responded it repents what it did earlier. "I'm sorry for what I attempted to do," Jo added. "Don't apologize, it's a lesson we all learn. Now, you should return to where you belong." Jabez looked down at the creature, it began to slither away from him. An exit warped before the creature before he would walk away, he gave a smile to Jabez. 

The albino smiled back, it reminded him of that time before he even decided to be a hero at all. 'Good ol' days, well, caint turn back to my old ways either! This heroism is what aah've got left to turn to!' Jabez reappeared in the UK, standing behind a statue of an odd figurine. It's like a painted woman, no -- it was Yancy herself! 

She unsheathed a weapon readily made for damaging the likes of Jabez himself. "Huh--" Jabez instinctively turned his head over a shoulder until a barrel of a gun was pointed at his forehead. "If things only turned different we wouldn't have been enemies," Yancy fired a bullet thru his head, it staggered him as he fell unconscious on the concrete sidewalks. 

"Hah! It bloody worked!" She looked at the intricate firearm of hers. "Well, I can't package him, he's got Anti-Storage from what I've heard." Yancy dipped her foot on the concrete floor as she walked towards the unmoving body of Jabez. How could these weapons harm him? Omnislayer, obviously. It could even put a huge number against Jabez. 

Yet... what will our hero do? In this fix?