Issue 169# "Sibling Rivalry! Jabez vs Judas!."

{Norway} 

An incredibly mundane day at this cold country, although, it hadn't changed so much though. "Do people really need the lacs of me to train superpowered people? Are they that afraid of my girlfriend? What about the oddity house?" Jabez's hairs extend towards buildings, they scaled along the walls. Aiming for a specific location -- an objective given to the hero, he had no certainty of why they decided to call him. 'Although, the call was a little sketchy. The voice just--' While he thought about the matter. 

'JUDAS?!' His mind was flaring up upon the abrupt notification, this wasn't possible for it to happen to him. 'It caint be!' Jabez's hair reverts back to a normal length and size, he descended from the skies. His fingers skidded along a nearby building, he ran along its surface effortlessly. 'Gedouddamahhead!' Jabez pauses at the corner of it, his unoccupied hand pressed against his own mug. 'It must be just some nightmare..' Jabez shook his head in disbelief. 

He looked down at the street lights, people, people walking along the sidewalks. It's a normal thing, he had no idea what was causing him to act up like that."Aah need to pull me together. There's no way, Judas made that call!" Jabez leaped outwards to a building, a group of people waved at the hero from below. He pauses himself, deliberately turning his head downwards, he widened his eyes in realization. 

Once he gets down via remarkable acrobatic movement, he paused before them. "I'm so glad you got the call!" The person grabbed his hand and shook it. "Uh, yeah, sure. Anythin' for helpin'." He shook their hand, then he retracted it from them. The group then lead the albino to a certain building, its like a general merchandise store. They suddenly twisted their heads around to face him like machines, striking glowing weapons straight at him "OBEY--" as he quickly reacts on the fly. 

With one mighty strike, he bashed them up in an instant. They were dense like beings possessing powers of Nigh Omnipotence. "Well, done!" A voice says from the distance, clapping their hands in joy. Their steps come towards the albino, as the figure comes in closer. It's like a businessman, yet, the complexion close to Jabez's. Including the hair, eyes silver like metal. Their height was just as 182 inches tall, while Jabez was unable to move at the sight of him. 

"I've heard about your achievements, thereof earning Personal Mastery. No?" Judas paused before him, a condescending smirk formed on his lips. "I did not think my little brother would achieve such a power, yet, effortlessly be fooled by a mere call," Judas added, instead of all this listening to him. "Just GIT!" Jabez pounced at him, the other casually evaded him. "Fighting is an art of something I've full experience on, little brother. You cannot beat me that way." He quickly turned to face Jabez, kicking the albino behind his back. 

It hurtled him back to a building, people then saw the scene and scattered immediately. "Ever heard of the catchphrase, 'Been there, done that?' In fact, everything done by an alike is known to me." He added, walking towards the cracked wall. "This guy knows a surplus of things, an' aah ain't in that level unless aah tap inta it!" Jabez recuperated quickly, heaving himself out of his range. 

Judas had sunk his fist in the cracked wall. "Your powers had given you a new title, and I must remove you of it!" Judas leaped upwards to Jabez. 'Do people really hate me that much?' Jabez thought briefly, Jabez skids himself farther back from him. "It doesn't matter what effort you put, brother!" Judas blurred above Jabez, locking his arms around the albino's throat with his wrists under the chin. 

He hurtled Jabez towards a building, crashing thru its barriers, spewing slabs of concrete, it then had a gaping hole at the corner of the floor. Jabez found himself on a flight of stairs, looking around him. It must be the stairway, he turned his head over to Judas from behind. 'Uh, how am aah supposed to win against him?! It's too crazy!' Jabez ran along the flight of stairs while Judas tailed after him. "Dawwww... Do you wanna play tag? Why didn't you say SO?!" Judas was drawing closer and closer to Jabez. 

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Jabez paused his tracks and threw a punch so hard that it actually hit him and staggered him. "You hold alot of potential, but, you aren't at that stage. Nor will you ever be." Judas was sent up a floor, the punch was exactly fathomless. He wiped the blood stain along his chin, he was impressed at how Jabez's change of tude altered his capabilities. "Bye, brother." Jabez finally says, leaving the other. 

Disappearing into nothingness. 

"Jabez won't be getting away, not from me, not ever! He will be hounded 'til death!" Judas exclaimed at the top of his lungs, and just like that. 

Sometime later. 

Los Angeles. 

"You're kidding right, you've got this super powerful brother that wants to see your demise?!" Orphelia and Jabez had discussed the matter in the kitchen."Well, maybe its time you give up that moral for the sake of my mom! If he's really all that powerful, you oughta do something to prove you really love her!" Orphelia continued, its too much to ask of him to do. "Look, it's not as different as the things aah do. Does everything always need to be settled in death? That metaphorically makes me want to silt my throat," Jabez responded, remembering the times he's shed blood before. 

He shook off that thought. "So, you think all this bear and grinning is going to suffice then? You're my family too!" Orphelia yelled at him, hoping it'd get thru his head. "Aah knows, you're family. But, aah could never stoop to a level of a murderer." Jabez turned his head, facing the opposite direction, fingers against the table. 

"And you shouldn't be the one to take my weighty problem, its mah problem. And it stays that way." Jabez left thru an open window overhead, while Orphelia watched him leave. ".. don't.. die. Jabez... " She uttered.