Issue 180! "Shall Jabez meet his real demise?"

"Tessa told me to bring you in, why should I when I can eliminate you already?" Omit and Jabez was inside a building under construction. The hero was hooked to a chain, like a noose around his throat. "I have connected our existences together, if I kill myself, you will never come back. Ever." She added, pointing to her own head with an index finger. "Nobody will save you, because I have negated coincidence," She added. 

"I have been planning this for a long time, Demogorgon almost succeeded in figuring a way out but it failed. Only I could do such a thing." Omit walked towards the unmoving figure dangling from the chain noose, pausing before a pillar. "I know what you're thinking, why do this 'Omit', I've been waiting to end our bridle." She says as Jabez yanked the chains downwards, they make metallic shaking noises. It's resounding in the building, he narrowed his eyes at the other. 

"I have also connected this to your daughter, granddaughter, and grandson." She walked around the other while he was thinking deeply, need to think of something before she kills herself. "Although, it's connected to all things. If I were to die, you could not escape it at all. Nobody could ever, not even Omnipotent beings." She added this is putting alot of lives at stake. 

"Then let's tango to the end!" Jabez narrowed his eyes up at her. "That's the gustatory I've wanted to hear from you! Fighting to the death we shall!" Omit rushed towards him. 'Aah hafta do the same thing aah did to Snark, that's to separate the connection of hers!' Jabez recollected an idea he previously did before. "Don't get your hopes up! You'd be disappointed!" Jabez delivered a palm strike underneath the other's chin. 

He takes the exact damage. "Go ahead and hit me some more! I have negated plot armor!" Omit added, delivering a punch to his teeth. She felt the exact pain on her teeth too, chipping a tooth. The hero skidded back from the other. "You're powerful, aah ged it. Can you be any more corny, Omit?" Jabez responded as she stood there, smirking, sinking her own hand in her heart. "I won't have to hear that mouth of yours run anymore!" Omit says, expecting him to die and get affected. 

"Huh? What, this can't be happening! You should be dead too! What have I done wrong?!" Omit looked down to her own bloody hands, while Jabez stood there quietly. "You did nothing wrong, the flaw is that you hadn't thought of me being able to separate it from you. Aah still have 'Absolute Will', didja omit that? Omit?" Jabez pointed out, while she listened to his explanation. 

"What?! My plan almost succeeded-- curses!" Omit turned to face the opposite side. "I will attempt this again, not tomorrow, not a month later. But the day where you will never have the strength to ever fight again." Omit vanished instantly. 

'Aah'd admit, Omit is the strongest opponent aah've been dealing with. Although, she won't be doing that same ol' trick to me or anybody!' Jabez scattered while construction workers got back to work. 

{The living room} 

"God what was that?!" At home, the three had recently recovered from those effects. "I have no idea, whatever it is. It's gone, and we don't know what caused it, but whoever stopped it had a heart." Orphelia says to the two, while Oriel walked towards the group. "Are you kids all right," Oriel asked them as Jabez entered the house. "Aah've saved the multiverse, aah think?" Jabez says right out of the bat. 

They were quiet. . . for a long time. "What does that have to do with what happened to us?" Orphelia asked. "Omit had utilized transcendent connection, and it was on EVERYthing. Even me, aah was lucky to thwart her." Jabez explained it to them. Oriel rushed to the albino, an expression of rage was painted on her face. "Do you have any idea what that means?! I could've lost you!" Oriel snapped at him. 

"I... I couldn't get mad at you." Oriel was about to continue until she thought of what luck brought him here. "Neither could I." Jabez pulled the other into a hug, they made up eventually. "... I almost could've lost a dad. I'm just glad he knows how to fight by himself," Orphelia uttered to herself. 'Aah'm really glad, that aah still never lost Absolute Will, without that aah could've had curtains.' Jabez and Oriel broke the hug and kissed each other platonically. 

A shadow crept over the two, it was Jabez's mother. "You wench! You're touching my son!" Murdercia outbursts. "Mom, we've been together for quite a while.." Jabez says calmly to the other while Oriel smirked at how he defended her. "But... why would you pick my arch-nemesis?" Murdercia says confounded. 

"I picked him, and he's no longer chaste!" Oriel says, that actuated Murdercia even further. "And you didn't tell your mother if it was right?!" Murdercia leans closer to Murdercia while Jabez looked up to the blonde. "Mom, you're a little tense 'cause of that," Jabez says. "I demand that you two break up!" Murdercia suddenly shouted at Oriel. 

"Nah, we're kind of married," Oriel remarked. "Then, that means, you're my... daughter-in-law?! Eugh!" Murdercia glared in horror. "Yo, Grandma!" Orphelia wavered the blonde's concentration."Huh? I have a granddaughter?" Murdercia looked at the direction of the redhead. "I never felt so proud!" Murdercia hugged the two of them. 

"So we oughta get in then?" Murdercia asked, then the family had spent time together like it was a usual day. 

The title had you worried, didn't it?