Issue 112# "The weight of a hero."

{L.A} 

{The Hospital} 

--11:30 am-- 

Jabez held up the clipboard to his face, seeing the current condition of his adopted family, they were in comatose. Each name, each file, it discussed their current indisposed selves. And an extra note to not see them, it was neatly written by Biming herself. Its because she didn't want Jabez to be solicitous about their current vegetation. He turned it into the nurse before him, he began to walk away with his smile. He wasn't supposed to see them, right, and he wanted to give them the privacy they needed. His every step lead to the exit of the hospital, going thru corridors, passing by sickly people. 

Those needing help. Yet, he had no full authorization to help them, he had to take care of himself and those he can help those outside of it. An alfresco for the hero, keeping his eyes trained on what was forward. A taller figurine walked up to the unchaperoned albino, once they paused before Jabez, adjusting their hand outwards to him. "Dear little..." The other's voice drawn Jabez's attention in a mere instant, once he finally adjusted on the taller figure from behind. 

"Brother." Josiah stood before him, retracting his digits from the other. "Been awhile, has it not?" Josiah smirked pompously, folding his arms proudly. Setting them underneath his frames, wondering what exactly has his brother been doing for merely one city. "I've heard you've been doing things for one city, not too shabby, I'd say." Josiah delineated something about Jabez's hero title, he cocked a brow to what he was here for. "So, that's what you're here for, Josiah?" Jabez turned fully to the other, is that all he really came here for. 

"No, that's not what I came here for. I came here to enlighten you." Josiah tapped on Jabez's forehead, its quite self-evident. "Don't give me that, I'm not ill-advised and gullible." Jabez hadn't notified anybody or anything of the tempo in his superhero life. "No, that's not what I was here to say, I came here to inform you that all alikes are going to be needed for something extremely pivotal. A fight for their very will to be one with other higher races." Josiah stated as the two of them were transported somewhere into the multiverse. 'But! My city! It needs me.. but..' Once they reform their beings into a warlike base, where so many alikes were getting prepared. 

 These alikes had similar appearances to one another, the only difference is their voices; height and eye colors. Everyone was in a bee-line, keeping their faces forward to what was front and beyond them. Its ranked by terms, but Jabez was lesser than Josiah himself, while there were other alikes appearing there. The one in second strongest of all alikes was Janka, 3rd Jagir, 4th Josiah, fifth Jalex, sixth Jamin, seventh Jabez. There wasn't a *1* because of it being their all-powerful and unshakable Creator, its based on the strongest alikes. 

All alikes had a prim look planted on their faces. "We have Jabez now, perhaps we are all ready then. But what are we to face are called 'Unlikes', a little corny, but think of it as the direct opposite of Alikes. They have one goal, and its to wipe off us clean. From everything, take away our greatness! But, nonetheless, do not fret about death, Father will always resurrect us no matter what. Even without his needed presence, but what we should be aware of is who's making the Unlikes." Janka speaks up loudly, getting thru their ears. Jacelyn looked at Jabez with a worried look in the crowd of Alikes, just as portals began to appear. 

All around every alike, they were transported into the deepest pits of the multiverse itself. The Sheol realms, the objective was to eradicate these things called Unlikes. Whatever they were, they had to be taken care of. Separated, but those that were the strongest among of their own were unchaperoned. While those lesser than those ranking on the top, they had been divided into teams. Everyone was ready and prepared for this, well, maybe except for Jabez because this was rather sudden on him. He's been dealing with criminals for most of his life, and now he has to go in the pits of the darkest places? 

He found himself in a rather abstruse stairway, most of the things around him were quite perplexing. Beyond ken, but if its omnipotent based, it shouldn't really bother him. "Little brother... keep an extra eye out." Juma's voice echoed outwards Jabez, he turned his head into the voice. He saw a faint light pass by a befuddling object, he knew who that was, it was Juma. Who originally was the first alike to ever reach the 2nd place of the strongest alikes in a rather earlier stage than most, he nodded to the direction and preceded forward. 

Things in the shadows lurking, following him. Those were the Unlikes, they literally had the opposite appearance of an Alike. But the skin, no, they have pale white skin, its just the rest except skin, different. He turned his head to fixate on these entities, they were dressed up in celestial attires. "It would seem, we have found an Alike already.. and alone, defenseless," Kate says, her calm nature yet a deathly threat, would it be enough to scare Jabez? 

What? Him? 

Doubt that. 

"If its a fight you want! Aah'm givin' you one!" Jabez charged outwards the other. 

Josiah and the rest had already found other Unlikes, and they were fighting with them all. Every ounce of their strength to fight, it was a war against those who wanted it. 

"Interesting! You've seen the fibers of--" Kate was about to continue after dodging Jabez's attack until he switches it up after delivering a roundhouse kick. The other unlikes surrounded Jabez, placing him on some form of property lock, causing him to be immovable. "Now then, take him away!" Kate demanded, telling the other unlikes to drag Jabez away along with them. 'I have so many things to do! NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING TO ME!'