Issue 150#"Juma is prepared to stop all dangers."

In the amid of battle, Oriel and Tessa were in the heat of battle. "This battle.. will end, now!" Juma's hand shoved into the back of the other's nape, blood spattered on Oriel's being. "W...hat?" Tessa's mouth jagged widely, teeth and mouth hanging loosely, his hand was unbelievably sharp that she would take time a long time to recuperate from such an attack. Thanks to via absolute existence, therefore presently making him an omnipotent being without limits. "You stopped her that easily?" Oriel wasn't able to move from the sight of the defeated Tessa, the figure posing as Jabez turned his back on the other. 

"Who are you? I perceived you as Jabez, but, I can't get anywhere else!" Oriel added, she clearly wanted to know who'd do it for someone -- someone special like Jabez. "I'm unbeknownst to you, and it stays that way." Juma faded away from the range of hers, slowly, perhaps she'd meet this unknown being once again. He hadn't denoted what his reasons were for helping Jabez, he kept his lips stagnant. He wisps away, magical dust lifts into the skies shrinking eventually in a matter of moments. 

"We have to stay up! Don't fall, Jabez!" Raibez kipped up, the voice predominantly contained a feminine voice, its Rain doing the talking."Hah! Those powers are good as mine!" Josiah exclaimed over-excitedly, Raibez shifted to the side to avert closure from the other. "What motivated you to help my accursed brother? He means nothing to you!" Josiah recoiled his knees and altered the physics around him to pause them from continuously moving. 

"That's the thing, what kind of sick sibling would treat their own kin like their rubbish? You utterly disgust me." Raibez remarked to him, dashing towards the other. Striking their elbow into his lumbar and rib cage from behind, then grasping the front of his skull with the insides of her fingers. Hurtling him downwards with anger flaring up once more, once again Jabez was going to do abit of the talking. "Rain, palliate yourself. It's not really a bother to me." Jabez says. 

"Yeah, I know, its the truth anyway. The dogmatic kind," Rain responded brazenly. Josiah kipped up whilst adding a kick straight into their face, causing them to skid back immensely from them. The ground rutting due to blinding speeds they moved under,  negating the inertia instantaneously. Finally, their thought and words were unified because of coordination coming back together. "Bah! What do you know about 'family' anyway? Isn't yours dead?!" Josiah charged towards Raibez. 

"Don't be treading on thin ice!" Raibez responds quickly, Josiah leaped atop their shoulders and clutches tightly with their legs. Jark leveled them into the concrete road, sinking their head into it. "A little ironic to the ones having themselves handed." Jark dusted his hands acting like this was nothing but a warm-up for him. "We caint lose!" Raibez craned their head out of the concrete floor, turning their head automatically to the other. Granted free utilization of each other's capabilities, Raibez effortlessly kipped up in an incredible form or way of doing so. 

"You really should give up." Jark's hand sunk thru the torso of the other. "Just quit!"Jark began severing their bond, pulling Rain out of it. "That's it! And then we rid of her!" Jark pompously added, opening up a realm of nonexistence behind him. It first formed by a monochromatic orb and then formed into a whirling portal, the process was being delayed because the two were holding onto each other's connection. 

Until a holy undead angelic being from above descending into the battle, along with others composed of different races: Mummy Lord, Fext, Transcendent Vampire Lord, Zombie Lord,  Frankenstein monster, those beings held the same composition of rain. Jark turned his attention to them, whilst the grasp of his loosened and the two of them unified themselves together again. "That was a smartly trick you employed back there!" Jabez commented about Rain's effort. 

"It's in the bag!" Rain briefly stated in a jovial tone, yet her face held a deadened look. "Unhand me! You ingrates!" Jark struggled in the grasp of the Rains surrounding them. "Things are beginning to go our way." Raibez looked up to the skies, buildings, people were restored to their natural way of living. "What should we do about that? Should we finish it off?" Rain suggested something that they should do about the being. 

"Aah declare any Causa Sui being like yourself to be interdicted from stepping foot in and out of this universe!" The two had decoupled each other before he made that statement. The being's essence waned away from existence. Jabez held a grimace of pain for an unknown reason, for a second, Rain noticed that but she shouldn't perturb him about the matter. What mattered is that the world had no more of that so-called Tessa no longer hold it in her grasp. "Any idea who did this for us?" Rain leaned her back against the shorter being. 

The undead lord's hands pocketed whilst taking a glance upwards. "If aah knew, aah'd thank them." Jabez looked up to the skies, cocking his brow. "Take care, next time we'll be seeing each other. Keep being the superhero your city needs you to be."h Rain love-tapped Jabez's shoulder, he lifted up a smile as he watched her leave. 

"Hey. Just so you know, we took care of these louts before they got away." Rain added, who was this 'we' she was pertaining to. "We? What are you on.. about?" Jabez lurched his back towards the other, yet his question remained unanswered. He'll let it go, for now, he wasn't going to coerce her to answer about the matter. 'Why do aah feel like a part of me is missing?' Jabez casually walked onwards. 

{The Alike house} 

"What's a Causa Sui doing here?" Josiah flicked his eyes towards the benuded other. 'Albeit, he has a strong vibe denoting like.. my little brother?' Josiah and a group of alikes had a confusion of this sudden being's presence appearing before them. "We can't deny him, he's got the alike hereditary." Juma walked towards the quiet being, his hair and being matched that of Jabez. It's just the ambient it gave. 

"What's your name?" Juma questioned. "I'm.. Jabbesh?" He inexplicably knew what to say. 

"You are new, so your stay here will be prolonged for sure." Juma leads the other to where Alikes trained themselves for their own superpowers.