Issue 71# "This guy's tough as nails!"

{L.A} 

--12:30 pm-- 

"Aren't you supposed to be omniscient?" Jabez says, the being existential was so heavy even the very laws and fabrics of reality was bending, still, the hero hadn't tilted or lost balance at all. "Hah, that's profound of you to notice!" Oriel responded. "Hold still." Jabez grabbed the other by the ankles, quickly hurling her towards Severus. "So throwing me is 'improvising'?" Oriel exclaimed as she curled into a ball, contacting against his head. Deflecting herself into the northwest spot, standing upright afterward. "It was a Bueno idea, you seem like you could've put a number on him!" Jabez replies. 

"I got it!" Jabez sinks into the concrete floor, he made sure he was a little lower than the naked appearing. He grabbed Severus' legs, and leveled them into the concrete floor, mainly his torso was visible, he was holding on the being's legs to prevent him from jumping upwards. 'Whap 'im real good!' Jabez communicated with Oriel with telepathy, she rushed towards the other. "Knuckle sandwiches! Order up!" Oriel sends a flurry of punches into his being, making sure every attack was worthwhile, Jabez was having a hard time keeping him like this. 

Until he shoots himself upwards, leaping towards a structure. "He's really, persistent." Jabez climbed up the hole, holding his arm. 'It's like his legs can swim thru fiction to reality in nanoseconds!' Jabez finally gets back up, these were his flaws in character, unlike Oriel. "Spaghettio, he got way up there huh?" Jabez arose his brow, looking into his direction. "I can take care of it, sweetums if your biceps hurt! I know all that weight lifting is tiring!" Oriel placed her arm over Jabez's shoulder, whilst he kept his lips stagnant. 

"Less talking, we've got someone to send inwards justice!" Jabez removed her arm from his shoulder, he began speeding his way up to the other, utilizing the air instead of the buildings. Oriel teleported atop the brutish figure, covering his eyes. "Blindsiding him is the idea, right??" Oriel was avoiding the grubby mitts of the other, as Jabez reaches out to him. "Now you understand why even having all superpowers doesn't help you!" Jabez added, after placing his digits against the other's chest. He sends him downwards due to sticking his wall-crawling capabilities. 

"Smart move, but, does it really take a lot to just beat up one villain?" Oriel had bounced off Severus after Jabez done the action onto him. "Yes, yes it does, Oriel," Jabez says, as Severus sends shockwaves inwards their directions. Jabez takes the shockwave, whilst Oriel just takes the brunt of its force, then easily turning her head downwards. 'That kind of shockwave is powerful enough to rip thru entire multiverses with ease!' Jabez explained the amount he took, just seeing how Oriel took it to the face without an issue. 

He skids back to the edge of the building, Severus then jumps high up to the building the two were on. "Why must an Anti-hero work with a hero?! Aren't both sides malcontent towards another?" Severus stated, he turned his head to the two standing in opposite sides. "Ey! I and Jabez are building a thing! Keep yer nose outta our friendship!" Oriel threw the flag inches away from Severus, whilst he laughed in amusement. "You missed, let anger come in your direction too quickly." Severus chuckled. "How gauche can you be?" Jabez interjected. 

Suddenly Jabez leaped atop Severus' appendages, what he hadn't realized Jabez caught it. And placed it against the throat of his, pulling it forward to choke him. "Ngh!" Severus pushed it forward and leveled Jabez onto Oriel. They two collide into one another, Severus looked into the edge of the flag. The two were still on each other, he impales the two like a BBQ, "We're like two peas in one pod!" Oriel calmly says. "Do you ever concentrate at the battle at hand?" Jabez commented as Severus sends them flying away. 

"You know what diverts me? That Severus can't get diverted by? Our conversation, " Before they pass thru multiple buildings and go to the point where the ocean is. Jabez's heels tap against her thighs, he upraised the flag impaled thru them. The alike leaped upwards, creating a splash upon his bursting up high from the waters, the same was done by the other. Someone stood there before them, it's the mighty being Severus, whilst Oriel tapped against Jabez's shoulder. "Keep looking, keep looking. " She was pointing with her unoccupied hand as the other, whilst Jabez was anticipating, the shadow draws closer to their direction. 

Meaning; Severus had turned to fully face them. "Melodramatic turning, you're serious?" Jabez held up her flag whilst getting into a fighting stance. "Oh, so we switch fighting styles? I go with fisty fists, and you go with my flag fu?" Oriel snapped her fingers. "Flag what?" Jabez stood upright and cocked his brow. "That is so redonkulous, why would you come up with that?" Jabez added. " Ahem." Severus was waiting for them to start the fighting part. "We'll be with you in a second." Oriel arose as an index finger.  "Because I'm the level of overawing!" Oriel tapped against her frames, whilst Jabez casually gets into a fighting stance. 

He rushed inwards Severus, as Oriel does the same. They were standing on sand, so Jabez takes the opportunity to drag the flag against the sand. Oriel leaped inwards the other, forming her hands into a formal way of doing martial arts, the side of her palm to force him to look upwards. Jabez made a gesture with his hands to tell her to cover her eyes, she made a gesture she didn't need to,  as Jabez arose the flag. It sends up a storm of sand around them, the being was going to trust his own senses rather than his own sight because of this happening once before. "Let's take him out while he's still trying to figure out where we are!" Jabez says as Oriel sends boxing punches into Severus' face. 

Whilst Jabez sends a punch into his solar plexus, knocking him out for good. Oriel sends a backflip kick under his chin, then landed right beside Jabez. The hero set the flag before the fallen villain, Oriel placed her palm against his shoulder. "Just tell me if we're getting there?" She whispered. 

"Lah-di-dah!" Jabez heads off. 

'I still don't get why she wants to get in my superhero life, all I really want is to get a job again. A real one.' Jabez says. "See ya tomorrow, my bro!" Oriel waved to the other, as they continue to separate paths once more.