•|4|•

Lauren Monique

"Esto es tan molesto" I groan trying to figure out what I was reading. I have to read a two long stories about Florence Cathedral in Italian. (This is so annoying)

It's not that I don't understand the language, it's just that I don't understand why its taking me so long to complete this homework assignment.

"You speak Spanish?" Eli ask sitting on the couch beside looking down at me since I was still on the floor.

"Yes?" I nod confused by his random question.

Then it hit me, he asked because of my random outburst that so happened to be in Spanish. You see sometimes when I'm annoyed or pissed off I tend to yell things in different languages. It's something I can't control.

"Is Spanish and Italian the only languages you know other than English?" he rise up an eyebrow

"Um no actually" I shook my head "I know about fifteen different languages as of right now"

"Why do you know so many?"he questions intrigued

"It's for one of the jobs that I want. I need to know different languages so when I travel to different countries I can communicate with the people that live there in the area."

"And what job might that be?"

"I can't tell you that, it's global though"

He searched my face for something then nod. Eli opened his mouth to speak but closed it thinking of what to say.

"You said one of the jobs, right? What other job do you want?" he spoke after a long period of silence consumed us.

"Well, I want to become a professional photographer and get my degree in culinary so I can work in one of those famous restaurants or even start one of my own. Their basically my fall back jobs if my dream job fails. But I don't really see that job going right for me since I'm so clumsy and about to be come a mother" I sighed sadly at the last statement.

"Hey, I'm sure you're going to be a kickass mother and be successful at whatever job you go with!" Alexander says taking his shoes off laying his head on my lap. Eli nods in agreement.

I'm not even a decent individual and you think I'm going to be kickass mother? Yeah right!

"Sure" I nod going back to my reading. Alexander rubbed my belly singing a nursery rhyme in Italian while I tried my best to focused on this stupid story.

Eli noticed my frustration, leaning forward he took my MacBook and read it then grabbed the worksheets that rested under Alexander's head.

After answering all the questions he handed everything back and winked at me.

"Thanks but how am I going to learn if you just going to do the work for me?" I blurted out

"You could just asked Alessandro or myself for help since we both are from Italy. It would save you some time." he says lowly leaning forward, eyeing me in the process.

"Where's your accent? I hear Alexander's all the time but yours? I don't hear it at all"

"Hmm. Maybe you just don't listen hard enough" he smirks letting his accent flow throughout his sentence.

Between my legs started feeling a bit moist. Lord, what is Eli doing to me and why do I feel the need to jump on him and ride him until the sun rise tomorrow morning?

"I umm-I um yeah." I nod shifting my body from underneath Alexander's head replacing myself with a pillow from the couch.

I attempted to stand up but failed. Eli watched me with amusement dancing in his eyes.