•|125|•

Lauren Monique

"Dee keep this in your hair okay? Only take it out when your by yourself and you want to talk to me, you can't let anyone see it" tucking the small phone into her bushy hair I tighten her ponytail covering it. "if you can put it back in your hair put it in your sock"

"I'm gon miss you" frowning she rubs his eyes nodding. "I wan stay with you"

"I know baby"

Tatum stay comfortably on her lap purring softly rubbing his head against her stomach.

Squirt pulled on my shirt smacking his gums like an old person.

"Him wan eat, Mama" Delilah points out laying her head on my shoulder

"I just fed him, he just want to chew on my nip" laughing I held his hands down causing him to burst into fits of laugher. "you're so silly"

Being with them for the last ten minutes has given me some kind of clarity, I'm not as angry as I was before but I know once they leave again the anger and emptiness will come rolling back in.

"Lauren, I'm sure the foster parents have checked to see why they've gotten so quiet. I need to get them to the police station"

"No" clinging onto my arm Delilah disagreed

"Delilah we talked about this, you can call me every night before bed and whenever you go to the bathroom. You'll see Pops or uncle Alik soon so don't worry"

"Okay" nodding she reached for Squirt. "I can hold him"

Kissing his check I sat him in her lap, taking Tatum I got out of Matt's truck going back to mines.

Meowing loudly Tatum wiggled wildly trying to get out of my hand.

"Tatum relax, you'll see her again"

Getting into my truck I sat in the drivers seat watching Matt drive away. Looking at the message Remo sent me I started my engine heading in the direction of my house.

Matt was right if I where to do anything to those bum ass foster parents I'd be thinning my chances of keeping my kids. Well that's If I slip up and make a mistake

***

Cleaning the kitchen for the fifth time I took out a spoon, strawberry oatmeal packet and a bowl of ice cream. Mixing it together I went and sat on the couch. This is some good shit

Matt told the police he found Delilah and Squirt wondering the streets alone—which is basically true—and he didn't know where to take them, Kendall came and took them to her office to find somewhere for them to go.

Alik hacked there database and changed somethings around so he could get them. We aren't blood relatives so hopefully Kendall doesn't piece things together and figure what what we did.

Remo came and sat next to me with a goofy smile plastered on his face.

"What?"

Shaking his head he gestures to the door, turning to it I rolled my eyes seeing Matt come in.

"If y'all here who's tailing my kids?"