•|6|•

It's a rough and confusing chapter, I know. Idk what I wanted to do with this book at the time.

Lauren Monique

I called pops and asked if he could make a plate full of all my carvings and just like a great dad he is he made it.

Elijah and I were at his gym. It's not what I excepted, it's nicer than I thought. I pictured a boring old gym with the treadmills and other basic equipment.

This man has a whole boxing ring on one side of the building with punching bags. On the other side is the gym equipment and weights.

"Wow" was all I could say

"Do you like it?" he asks titling his head at my facial expression

"Yes" I nod eyeing two ropes coming out the wall. "Ou Elijah do the rope thingy!"

He looked at me then went over to it. I took out my camera putting it in focus and pointed it at him.

Elijah position himself, looking straight ahead swinging his arms up and down.

Click!

"You can stop now" I smiled showing him the picture "can I see your palm tattoo again?"

"Put the camera away first"

"Man" I whined turning it off, sliding it in little book bag it came in. Elijah held out both of his hands showing both of his palm tattoos. "Did it hurt? Like at all?"

"No"

"You must be a different kind of special then, cause I would've cry my ass off" I shook my head

Eli showed me around his gym some more than took me to his office.

Taking a seat on a couch that was against the wall I slid off my slides and wiggled my toes.

"Why are they so huge" I sighed looking at my sausage toes and ankles

"Would you like me to give you a foot message?" Eli asks sitting beside me putting my feet in his lap.

"No it's fine, I just need to stay off my feet for a while"

He ignores what I said and started rubbing my feet leaning his head back against the couch.

"Elijah, I said you didn't have-" I was cut off by him putting pressure on the archs of my feet.

"Take a nap" he says lowly

***

I woke up with cold chills going down my back, opening my eyes I noticed I was alone in Eli's office with a jacket over my upper body.

Moving it to the couch, I got up slowly stretching my arms.

"I'm hungry" I said rubbing my baby bump as he started kicking.