•|36|•

Elijah Ricci

After the whole incident at Quincy's house, Lauren and I talked over her outburst. She's been stressing about it ever since, she regrets what she did and sent a long paragraph to Montana apologizing.

Walking into my bedroom I stop at the door confuse. Lauren lays on her back with her hands covering her eyes.

She's supposed to be sleeping.

I got into bed slowly, taking her into my arms I shifted her body so she was laying flat on my chest.

"What's the matter?" I ask in a hush tone running my hand through her thick curls

"You left me" she whimpers

"I was down the hall, giving Delilah a bath" I'm confused, I didn't go far

"No, not like that you left me for good, you didn't want me anymore"

What?

"When was this?" I question folding my arms behind my head

"In my dream" Lauren mumbles

Really Lauren, really?

"Key word, dream. Babe I'm not leaving you, ever"

"I'd have to kill you, if you do" She whispers wiping her tears

She's back to being violent again

"Babe, are you on your cycle?" I ask warily

"No but it's supposed to come on tomorrow" she nods whining "feels like I'm dying and I'm horny! Bae fuck me"

She slides her hand into my shorts groping my penis, her soft hands move up and down my shaft sending waves of pleasure through my body.

"I'm not going to have sex with you Lauren" I murmur

"Who?" She ask sliding down my chest

"Babe. . ."

"Hush" she tosses the cover her and my legs, seconds later I feel myself go into something wet.

Ooh

It was feeling so good I almost moaned her name. She dragged her tongue up my shaft using one hand to hold it up and the other to message my balls.

When she got to the tip she sucked it like a blow pop before going down on me quickly. It sounds like she's making a beat for a rap song, I could feel myself getting ready to explode.

I guess Lauren could too, she starts going crazy on it working her hands faster then boom.

I released myself into her mouth throwing my head back into the pillow. To say that was my first time ever getting a blow job, that was one of the best feelings ever.

Just when I thought she was done she continued, my legs start to go numb.

"Babe, stop" I moan accidentally, pulling her up

"Humph" she got up and went into the bathroom

***

Since Lauren's been on the verge of having her cycle she's been a lot easier to scare, normally she wouldn't be fazed by anything.

I threw fake spiders in the hall and killed all the lights in the in the house. This should be funny.

"Eli" oh no, turning around blankly I stopped in shock as my eyes widened

"Get out of here with that on" I shoved Alessandro towards the front door

"I just got from my little cousins party, I don't have anything to change into" he pushes my hands off him going towards the elevator " I still have clothes in one of the guest rooms, right?"