•|32|•

Lauren Monique

"Babe, just wait until tomorrow. We can go back together" Elijah sighs as we wait for my flight to be called "You can ride with me on my private plane"

"I miss our baby, I miss my bed. Elijah calm down I'll call you when I land and before you know it, you'll be home with me laid knockout across your lay" he chuckle at the last part knowing it's true, I'm always falling asleep on him in the weirdest positions.

My flight gets called over the intercom causing Elijah to stiffen. He pulls me into a hug not letting one, laughing a bit I pushed him away smiling.

"I'll see you later, don't be crazy" I told him sternly kissed his lips, he snapped a guys neck a hour ago for looking our way for too long. I thought it was pretty funny until the cops came, long story short I lied on behalf of Elijah and told him the guy started a fight with him and he defended himself and it so happened to kill the guy. "Please don't be crazy"

"No promises" he drops his head knowing exactly what I'm getting at

"I've got to go" I picked up my cat carrier backpack, putting it on I grabbed my suitcase looking up at Elijah "no"

"I didn't say anything" he frowns

"I know what your thinking, no"

"But Babe, it's just one more day. Delilah will be alright without you for one more night" he whines childishly

"Bye Elijah" I wave backing away to my gate

"Don't forget to call, I'll be waiting" he pulls me into a hug kissing my head repeatedly "I love you"

Like the last time I froze, Elijah didn't mind it whatsoever. He knows I'm not ready to say it back but it doesn't care, he says he's got enough love for the both of us. On some Jhene Aiko shit, I like it !

"I'll call as soon as I can" I smile pulling away

***

Did I call Elijah? No instead I called Quincy back to back trying to get ahold of him. He wouldn't answer any of my calls for some odd reason.

Speeding into his neighborhood I waited until Geovani parked before getting out and sprinting to the front door, knocking oddly hard I waited for it to open.

"Who the fuck knocking on my door like twelve!" Quincy yelled as the door swings open

"Mama" Delilah yelled poking her head from behind his leg

"Mookie!"  Tj smiles coming from behind Quincy's other leg

"My babies!" I broke down crying hugging them both  "Quincy why didn't you answer my calls? I was worried"

"Baby Dee dropped it in the toilet, you own me a new phone nigga" he scoffs grumpily

"Okay" I nod kissing all over Delilah's face causing her to giggle, letting Tj go I picked her up "Are you ready to go?"

She shakes her head no, frowning I asked why.

"Tj go play night with me"

"It's fortnite, cousin" Tj face palms himself

"Oh" she giggles

"Delilah, we're supposed to go see Elijah" I smirk knowing she'd forget everything once she heard his name

"Dada!" She squeals excitedly also falling out my arms

"Go get your Bobo and let's go see him" I put her on the floor and watched her run off down the hall