•|46|•

Lauren Monique

Alexander somehow convinced Elijah to watch Batman vs Superman with him including me, Delilah, and the twins.

Remo is to my left, Delilah is sitting on Elijah to my right, Geovani is on a beanbag on the over side of Remo, and Alex is behind me to the right.

"Hopefully this movie will show you guys that Batman is better than Superman" Alex side eyes Delilah as she rolls her eyes

"Tatum, come!" Delilah yells looking towards the theater door "Tatum! Come now!"

Tatum, my precious cat comes prancing into the room jumping onto Elijah's lap squeezing himself onto Delilah's.

She mumbles something to him petting his head, in response he meows loudly.

"I know" she nods looking back at Alex then at the screen as the movie starts

"Is she a cat whisperer or something?" Elijah asks me confused

"I think she has that ability to mindlink Tatum, like werewolf's and shit" I shrug "it's like they understand each other"

"Cool" Geovani nods

Tuning into the movie I snuggle into Elijah's side listening to him breathing. It's so soothing.

Suddenly my head it being poked then my hair is tugged. Turning to Remo quickly I punched him in his jaw, hearing it crack I scold him angrily.

"Stop fucking touching me!" I utter rubbing my head as he rubs his jaw with a confused expression

Alexander bursts out laughing holding his side, tears are pouring out his eyes as he looks at me amazed.

Lord, please don't tell me I hit the wrong person

"It wasn't him" he laughs harder falling onto the floor

Oh come on!

Jumping over my seat I land on top of Alex and punched him until his laughter dies down and is replaced with groans.

"Lauren" Elijah sighs calmly

"Stupid prick, why would you do that" I ask moving away from Alex "I should've known it was you"

"Get him!" Delilah shouts pointing to Alex as her and Tatum run towards him full speed. They both slap his back a few times before running out the room.

Geovani laughs as he goes over to his brother.

"I didn't think you were going to hit him, I was expecting you to yell at him and leave" Alex mutters

"Remo, I'm sorry" I sigh as he gets up leaving the movie theater, face palming myself I mumble "he's going to ignore me for the rest of the year"

"He'll come around, just give him time" Geovani says following his brother

"Ice cream and waffles?" Elijah asks kissing my cheek when I lean over him "I know you like random things put together so let's try it"

"Sounds good" I nod falling over into his lap

"You weigh a ton" he yelps attempting to stand

"I'm light as a feather" I frown

He side eyes me then laughs oddly hard, I scoff getting off his lap walking out the room quickly.

"I'm not that heavy!" I mumble walking around the second floor of his house, going to the last door on the left I gripped the doorknob opening.

Two arms swoop me up closing the door quickly, looking back I locked eyes with a red face Elijah.