•|80|•

Lauren Monique

We ended up doing everything out of order, first place we went to was Aaliyah's cupcake shop then to Pops house since Messiah was over there. Sienna blushed the whole time taking peeks at Messiah whenever he said something.

Now all hell broke lose the moment we stepped into the dentist office.

Holding Sienna down the dental surgeon cleaned her bottom row of teeth, she just got them fixed and now she's getting them polished and shaved down a bit.

"Sienna you're ok, stop fighting" I mumble trying to hold her hands down "your candy babies wouldn't want you to act this way"

Well not Squirt hopefully, Delilah would be all for it

Instead of listening she continued turning her head away from the dentist and his tools, swinging her legs she kicked my knee backwards.

"Fuck" I shout holding my leg, my knee bounced back in place but that shit hurt like a mother fucka

"You've tried it your way" Geovani mumbles pressure pointing Sienna, knocking her out then pulled up a chair behind me. "I'll take you to get your knee checked when we leave"

"No I'm alright, it popped back into place" I waved him off sitting down

"Are you sure?" he questions giving me a once over

"Yes" I nod

I zoned out as they finished the procedure and started texting Elijah but he wasn't responding back so I ended up calling me.

"Yes Love?" he questions "Delilah put that down"

"Where are you? I need a hug" I frown hearing a lot of commotion in his background "and I kinda want a nap, and you told me you were dropping Delilah off four hours ago"

"I know but I needed her for a few things, we'll in the car now on the way to Quincy's house. I'll come home right after if you want"

"Bring Apple juice and lucky charms" I mumble rubbing my belly when Squirt started kicking "Squirt said hi, Papa"

"I see someone misses their daddy" Elijah chuckles "I bought you lucky charms two days ago, how did you run out already?"

"Sienna and Delilah kept pouring it into big cups and eating it in the move room"

"I'll buy them their own box this time, how are you feeling?"

"Tired kinda and my ankles are swelling up again"

"Elevate your feet when you get home, that should take the pressure off your ankles"

"Lauren their done, I'll take Sienna to the truck and come back to get you" Geovani says tapping my shoulder pulling out of my conversation with Elijah

Geovani picked Sienna up bridal style walking out the room, it's a good this she's asleep or she would've fought him for touching her.

"Dada peas get yum yum's!" Delilah whines over the phone

"No, you already had some" Elijah dismisses her lowly "Babe I just pulled up to Quincy's house, I'll see you when I get home"

"Okay, I love you" I sniffle lowly

I miss my boo

"I love you more Mia regina, I hope you aren't crying" he chuckles softly

"What? No!" I hung up quickly, going to the front desk signing a few papers and set up another dentist appointment for Sienna next month.

"Hopefully her next visit will be better than today" the lady behind the desk smiles kindly

"Hopefully" I nod going out the door towards Geovani as he came into view

***

Munching on my cereal I handed Elijah a pill bottle with two blunts inside, pushing him onto the balcony I closed the door watching him.

"What am I supposed to do this this?" he questions opening the door slightly

"Smoke it you dildo, I told you I was gonna get you high and now I'm finally doing it. If you don't want to smoke it I have edibles in my bag"

I wish I could put this pregnancy on pause to smoke a fat one with Elijah but sadly I can't.

"Okay" he nods sitting in the loveseat facing me, putting the blunt between is lips sparking it "are you planning on watching me?"

"Yup" I nod digging my hand into the cereal box "can you order me edible arrangements? I already tried but it won't take my card"

"Hand me my phone"

"I didn't hear a please but okay" taking it out my pocket I pulled the door open wider and inhaled deeply "ah the pressure"

"Stop that you're going to get the baby high" he chuckles taking the phone quickly then pushed the door close leaving it slightly open

"I'm sure Squirt wouldn't mind" I shrug watching the smoke ooze out of Elijah's mouth and nose "can I get a kiss?"

"No" he shakes his head smirking

"Butt cracker" I mumble flicking him off

By the time Elijah finished his blunt I ate all the cereal out the box, I would say my mission was completed based on how low his eyelids were.

"Hungry?" I smirk leading him towards the kitchen

"Mm-hm, but not for food" he mumbles picking me up pressing his hard against core

"I was not expecting that" I squeal getting a grip on his shoulders "I want strawberries and yogurt"

"Benjamin bring strawberries and yogurt upstairs for Lauren!" Elijah yells before attacking my neck with his mouth, moving up the stairs quickly but also carefully

"May I wait until later?" Benjamin question appearing behind us "I would hate to walk in on the two of you"

"No" I shook my head at the same time Elijah shouts "yes"