•|95|•

Lauren Monique

"Hey Bella" Alex smiles waving at me as he walks pass with his phone to his ear

"Jackass" I nod dumping sodas, bottled waters and juice boxes into the cooler I poured ice on top of them before closing it.

"Benny, help Aaliyah with the cupcakes please. She's outside" I told Benjamin as I glanced at the messages I just received. "and get someone to help Pops with the food, he's pulling up now"

He left the kitchen quickly with Monty by his side

"Babe, sit down for a minute you've been doing so much since you got back" Elijah frowns blocking my way "why do you have shades on in the house?"

Taking them off I stared at him through puffy red eyes, turning away I sat down at the kitchen counter.

"What's wrong?" he questions kneeling down in front of me, taking my face in his hands

"Three years ago today my aunt died. I went to the cemetery earlier" moving his hands away gently I glanced at the front door as Benjamin made his way back in with cupcake boxes. "I'm fine don't worry about me, it's Delilah's day"

"That's why you didn't want me to go with you?"

"That and I went to get my feet done" I chuckle taking a chocolate covered strawberry from the dish Remo had as he walked passed. "Papa, can you get the eye drops from our bathroom"

"Yeah, don't move" he points sternly to the chair then went up the stairs quickly

Getting up I went into the backyard to help Tiana with the decorations, looking at the princess cut outs that's laid on the tables I shook my head.

"I'm not surprised he chose these four princesses" I chuckle standing them up "he chose the ones that fought back the most"

Mulan, Pocahontas, Tiana and Merida

"You should see the other characters" Tiana laughs

"I rather not" shaking my head I got a glimpse of Montana and the boys "I'll be right back"

"Wassup Mook" Montana smiles pulling me into a hug "how are you holding up?"

"I'm hanging in there" I shrug tugging on one of his dreads "you need a re-twist"

"Nah for real?" he questions rolling his eyes, pushing me away slightly he looked at Tiana raising a eyebrow "who's that?"

"Taken" I waved him off making eye contact with Remo across the yard as he pulls out his gun from his jacket slowly raising a eyebrow. "don't mess with her, I'm serious"

I signed 'put it away' while trying to send intimidating to both Remo and Montana.

Remo pushes the gun back inside his jacket, going over to Tiana glaring at the back of Montana's head.

"Damn, alright" Montana scoffs cluelessly

"Remo was really going to blow a cap in his ass" I chuckle to myself lowly going back inside the house when I heard Elijah yelling for me.

"Hey daughter!" Vivian yells embracing me into a hug then going to help Pops with the food he brought

"Hey Viv" I chuckle wrapping my arms around Elijah's torso

"Why don't you listen to me?" Elijah sighs tilting my head up

"I do sometimes" I chuckle as he squeezes the eye drops into my eyes "did you order the jump castle like I told you to?"