•|76|•

Lauren Monique

Giggling

Mumbling to myself I tried to drown out the giggles and whispers out as I laid in bed.

I've been up for a few minutes, but I haven't got up or opened my eyes yet.

"Get the hell out the room" I mumble feeling weight on my back "go away"

"Mama" Delilah yells sounding like she's climbing onto my bed

Pause

Opening my eyes I sat up, pushing the person or object off my back.

Sienna fell onto my bed with a smile, she sat up pulling me into a hug shouting out a goodmorning.

"Hey Sienna, did Elijah get up? I wanted to go with him"

"You wouldn't get up, you kept telling me hold on so I left" Elijah chuckles helping Delilah onto the bed "Goodmorning Babe"

"Hey, How's your arm?" I ask getting out of Sienna's death grip, pulling up Elijah sleeve.

His forearm was covered up in bandages, he moved my hands pulling his sleeves.

"I'm fine, don't worry about" he sighs hugging me "what do you want to do today?"

"Oh I'm going to visit Lily" I chuckle softly

"Posso andare?" Sienna questions laying down, holding Delilah above her. (Can I go)

"No" Elijah shakes his head before I could say anything "you can't go out with her this time"

"Ok" she nods making faces at Delilah causing her to giggle

"Benjamin made breakfast two hours ago, he left your plate in the microwave. Tiana and Remo asked me to tell you that they've left for Florida and will be back Monday night" Elijah mumbles following me into the bathroom

Nodding in response I did my business then started my morning routine.

"What's on your mind?" I ask turning to him

"Nothing"

"I can read you, there's no point in lying" I roll my eyes sitting on the sink counter "talk to me"

". . .can you come back to our bed room now? I don't like sleeping without you and I hate this not being able to hold or touch you thing" he grumbles pressing his back against the door frame

"I'll come back when I'm ready, I kind of like having the bed to myself. Are you willing to settle for naps together? I take them twice a day"

"Will I be able to hold you?" he questions slightly excited, I nod watching him smile "then yes I'm willing to settle for that"

"Okay" I chuckle "what time is it?"

"Almost ten in the morning" he says glancing at his watch

"I need to get ready for my classes, I'm coming home after that for my mid day nap then going to Lily's house"

"I'll be here bored out of my mind, Delilah and Sienna wants to watch princess movies all day today with me" he sighs dramatically

"Spending quality time with my girls" smiling I got up, hugging his torso tightly "this is a hug, hug me back"

"You said that the first time we shared a hug together" he chuckles wrapping his arms around me

"I also said you smelled delicious too" I nod sniffing him "and you still do"

"I think you're just hungry" he shakes his head laughing, leading me out the bathroom and bedroom.

***

After my classes I ended up going to Starbucks and met up with Kaliyah, the chick from school. We talked for a while and apparently she's studying to be a lawyer.

"Mama's home!" I yelled stumbling into the house, my snack bag hung low on my arm as I moved farther into the house

"Lauren!" Sienna shouts coming out of nowhere, embracing me into a hug

"Hey Sienna" I gasp tapping her arm

"Scusa" she frowns letting go, backing up (sorry)

"It's okay, where's Eli?" I yawn covering my mouth

"La stanza di zia Vivian" Sienna points towards the stairs following behind me to the kitchen. I took a apple juice from the refrigerator before going upstairs. (Aunt Vivian's room)

"Delilah's with them?" I question

"Sì" she nods

Knocking on Vivian's door it opened slightly, I heard her and Elijah taking about new furniture before they got quiet.

"Mama" Delilah waves smiling widely

"Hey baby" I waved back going into the room, Sienna mumbled a lowly sorry playing with her hands "sorry for what?"

"Nothing babe" Elijah shakes his head, embracing me in a warm hug "how was your classes?"

"We agreed to stop keeping secrets, what aren't you telling?" I frown pushing him away slightly

"It's not a secret, it's more like a surprise" Vivian dismisses my concerns, waving me off "you don't have anything to worry about"

"Right" I nod unconvinced turning to Sienna who's still playing with her hands frowning "Sienna what's wrong?"

"Ho fatto un casino" she frowns pulling her hair. (I messed up)

"No you didn't, everything's fine" Elijah shakes his head, taking her hands in his "it's okay"

"Sono ancora una brava ragazza?" Sienna whispers looking at sadly. (I'm still a good girl?)

"Yes" I nod

Delilah got off Vivian's bed pulling Sienna's hands from Elijah's.

"Come play, we good girls" Delilah smiles pulling her out the room

"Okay now it's y'all turn to get out" Vivian shoos Elijah and I out her room closing the door

"I'm going to take a nap" I yawn going to the opposite end of the house.

Elijah followed me into my room then slid off his shirt and pants getting into my bed.

"Mm what are you doing?" I ask taking my pants off, pulling the cover back

"Earlier you said I could lay with you while you take a nap, I want to cuddle" he mumbles pulling me into his chest, tossing the covers over us "I've been waiting to hold you for far too long"

"Pass me the cookies on the nightstand"

Closing my eyes I held my hand out waiting for it to be placed on it but it never was.

"Eli, where's the cookie?" I frown

He wrapped his arms around me protectively laying his head on my breast. He licked it before mumbling to himself.

"Wow" I nod trying to get up and get the cookie myself he stopped me by holding my waist slightly tighter. "I want a cookie"

"Later" he shrugs