•|128|•

*Disclaimer Idk how court actually is so just go with it*

Lauren Monique

Sitting in the courtroom I zoned in and out as the day went on until it was my time to come to the stand.

"Ms.Woods you were recently hospitalized for an a attempted suicide, correct?"

"Yes" I nod

Nodding Unique's lawyer looked down at her notes before turning back to me.

"It says here that this wasn't your first time doing something drastic like that, correct"

"Yes"

"Tell me how do you plan to care for two kids under the age of five if you aren't mentally stable, it takes a lot of patience and dedication to raise children.

"Objection" my lawyer sighs loudly

"I am very capable of loving and caring for them even if I'm not the same way with myself, I wouldn't dare do something as selfish while they were in my care. I've been the best mother I could be to both my kids and have never gotten a complaint from them"

"Delilah is my child!" Unique shouts hitting the table

"How could you get a complaint if one is nonverbal and the other is too young to understand what's going on?" Unique's lawyer asks

"Delilah is extremely observant and smart for a two year old, if she doesn't like something she won't hesitant to voice her opinion"

After more questions in that area they got took me off the stand and brought Unique on. My lawyer asked simple questions about Delilah and not surprisingly she got them all wrong except her birthday.

We switched again and it's now my time to answer the same questions.

"What's Delilah's favourite animal?"

"A cat"

"Her favorite color?"

"Purple"

she chanted it from green to be like her dad

"Is she allergic to anything?"

"Yes she's allergic to whole milk, mushroom, blueberry, pollen and ants"

"When's the last time she's been to the doctor?"

"About two months ago for a check up on her scalp, she has Tinea Capitis"

"No more further questions"

"Court dismissed until nine am tomorrow" the judge slammed her gravel

Taking my belongings I got up and followed the people in front of me out the courtroom.

Bakari and the boys showed up today like the did everyday for the passed two days, Sienna and the twins came as well. Tiana couldn't because of something going on with family but that as understandable.

They came everyday but not once did I speak to them in or outside the courtroom, I have nothing to say. What could I say?

Elijah will be released tomorrow, good for him right? I signed him out already so I wouldn't have to see or speak to him, how will he be getting home? I don't know.

I told Vivian what happened, surprisingly she stepped in and had called Elijah about it. At first she was upset but quickly got over it saying that's something we'd have to overcome ourselves because she's too old to be stressing over who's doing wrong in a relationship that's not hers. She also mentioned of beating both our asses for falling so far around and for Elijah having a secret kid knowing she's been bagging for more grandkids. The conversation was somewhat helpful, I think