•|40|•

Lauren Monique

"Why aren't you talking to me?" I ask Elijah as he drives me to his plane

He glances at me briefly as he turns onto a long road, I can see the wings of a plane as we get closer.

"Fine, I don't care" I huff crossing my arms looking out the window "dipshit"

He speeds up as a car comes into view behind us

"Who's that?" I ask looking back blankly

No response.

"Elijah I'm about to shoot at them" I warn rolling down the window

He presses a button on his side and the window goes back up.

"Okay, so you know them" I ask watching the truck catch up to us

Elijah stops suddenly a few feet away from the plane, he looked at me gesturing for me to get out.

"Oh wow" I got out with my snack bag and juice

"Remo will be joining you on your trip" he says getting out as well "I don't like the thought of you being so far away with nobody to be by your side if something goes wrong"

Great because I had no clue on how I was going to pull my plan off all by myself.

Remo stepped out from the truck behind us with two bags.

"I also had him go out and buy you clothes, his cousin picked out your underwear and other feminine stuff for you"

"Thank you" I smile at Remo as he stood beside me

Elijah mumbles to himself as he pulls me into a hug and kissing my cheek.

"You should be nicer to me you know, I might surprise you one day with Katy Pretty tickets"

"Fuck off" he let's me go, walking back to his car "don't bother calling or texting me, it's clear you want to be a asshole. I don't need that kind of energy"

"Papa" I drag out jumping onto his back "I'm just kidding, give me a kiss"

He sighs as I got off his back. He kisses and hugs me one last time.

"Fuck you" he whispers walking away

***

The plane ride with Remo was interesting, I found out he knows ASL and takes a liking to Delilah but he's afraid she won't him, so he stays away.

I can understand why though, she did freak out the first time they met but I'm sure she'll come around sooner or later.

I also found out he's into black girls but never dated one because he never speaks.

"Good things happen for people who wait"

'Nothing good is going to happen to me' he sign shaking his head

"Well with that kind of attitude your right" I scoff

'Moving on, what's the plan?'

"Now we're talking" I smile rubbing my hands together "here's the plan..."

***

Holding onto Remo's arm as we walk into the Nördlingen's Ries Crater museum I pointed to a few statues smiling at them.

Elijah would've loved this place, it has some of his favorite statues and paintings

Making our way to the glass box that holds the million dollar hope diamond in the center of the room.