•|50|•

Lauren Monique

"Why did you bring peanut butter ?"

"Do you want them to sign over their rights or not?"

"I do" Elijah nods as we got out the car

"Well this is the mouseketool we're going to being using to make them do it"

Knocking on the door we waited for those bastards to open the door. As the seconds pass my insides turn with resentment towards them.

All those years of neglect and torment they've put me through wasn't needed. I was the kid normal parents would be proud of; always had good grades, never got into trouble unless I was defending myself and my attitude was always great even though I was being mistreated.

The door opened partially, my father a.k.a bastard number one stood on the other side frowning as he stared at me.

"Where's your wife?" I ask pushing the door open walking in, Elijah followed behind me glancing around the living room

"Lily" the bastard yells "Lauren's here and some white man"

Taking a sit on the couch I waited for the other bastard to come. Also known as bastard number two.

Elijah sat beside me placing his hand on my thigh, turning towards me slightly he frowns.

"I miss our kid, do you think she misses me too?"

"No" I chuckle softly rolling my eyes

"I think she does, I should go get her" he stands taking his keys out of his pockets

"We'll get her later, she's probably enjoying herself with Dave's kids. She needs friends around her age, you can't keep her to yourself forever" I mumble pulling him down

"But I want to, she's my princess" he frowns sadly

"I know" I nod kissing his slightly pouted lips

"Why the hell are you here" the other bastard shouts coming into the living room, standing in front of me she gave me the nastiest face she could make

"I want you to sign over your rights to my niece" I shrug keeping it short and simple

"What?" Bastard number one asks

"Light skin cutie who has dark blue eyes for some odd reason name Delilah, who will also turn two years old a week before Christmas"

"Get out" Bastard number two demands

"I mean seriously, how could you give her up to someone who's always up to know good? That's beyond me" taking out the papers and a pen I sat it on the coffee table, turning it to them "sign it and I'll be out of your hair"

"I said it out!" she yells attempting to snatch me by my hair, I caught her wrist staring at her unpleased

"I tried, I really did" dropping her arm, I took the peanut butter jar from Elijah and opened it.

Digging my hand inside it I took it out slapping it against the bastards face.

Her skin immediately starts to blister as she gasp for air, clawing her chest.

"Sign the papers, the both of you" I held the pen up waiting for one of them to take it, looking up at bastard number one "or we could waste time as her lunges collapses, I'm in no rush"

He quickly takes the pen signing his name handing it to his wife, she tried to take the pen in her hand but failed as her throat swells.

Rolling my eyes I took out a epiPen and stuck it in the side of her neck.

"Sign it"

Gasping loudly she takes the paper and pen into her hands as tears fell from her eyes.

"How could you do that to me?" Lily cry's tossing them at me after she signed it. "I'm your mother!"

Scoffing I grabbed the paper, pen and peanut butter.

"I would ask you the same thing, remember when you tried to kill me in my sleep or when you starved me for a month straight? I was to weak to fight back when you decided to use me as a punching bag. So ask yourself, did I your daughter truly deserved to be treated like that?" I question standing up stretching my limbs "I'd say I didn't do nearly as much damage as you did to me, consider yourself lucky"

Taking Elijah's hand in mines we left the bastards dumbfounded, getting into the car I smiled widely to myself.

I did it, I faced my biggest demons

"Feel better?" Elijah asks starting the engine backing out the drive way

"Yup, I can finally move on"

***

"Lauren!"

"Papa, go away" I yell laughing

Running up the stairs I stumbled over the last step trying to create distance between Elijah and I.

"Oh shit" I gasp running into the first room I seem, looking around I realized it's the room Elijah's been obsessing over. "so this is the red room"

Speaking of the devil he comes in smirking while closing the door behind him.

He picks me up running to the bed before dropping me on it, taking off his shirt and pants he lays on top of me.

"I see you've found our play room"