•|124|•

Lauren Monique

"Get up you some of a bitch" pounding on Elijah's body I wiped my tears away. Snatching him out of bed I kicked and punched him repeatedly until he pushed me away somewhat aggressively. "I'm so tired of holding my tongue to spare your feeling and shit but guess what, our kids are gone! And all you have to say to me is 'clean my bandages'? You don't even know what the hell I've been going through for the passed couple of weeks, from to help you to, trying to our businesses a float.

You don't see me bitching and waiting on you to do stuff. I was shot just like you and I still got my ass out of bed to make sure our kids have a better childhood than I did. Making money so they don't have to want for anything.

Hell you've choke at least five times since you've been back, the last time you were so close to killing me. My fucking lips were changing color and let's not forget you squeezed my wrist so tight you sprain it. Get the fuck up and get your shit together. I'm sick of your shit. At first I thought there was something wrong with you but in reality you're just hiding behind that little walled you built in your head do you don't have to deal with your problems.

Believe me I understand your pain I've lived through it my whole life with my parents and ex boyfriend, consider yourself lucky you only spent a few days suffering instead of years like I did. I'm admitting you into the hospital since you don't want to help yourself. I'm too old to be babysitting a grown ass man when I should be doing everything I can to get our kids back. Postpartum depression is real bitch and let's not forget I just had your fucking baby two months ago! All this stress your putting on me isn't helping, on top of that it's making my anxiety act up"

Another week has went by since the last time I've seen my babies. I've completely lost my mind, they were the only ones keeping me together. I can't even go to Elijah got comfort, I truly feels like I have nobody in my corner.

I didn't even mean to go off on him like that, but I know it's too late to take it all back. I'm so freaking stupid.

"Hurry up, I'll be waiting downstairs" closing  the room door slowly behind me I went down the stairs.

I wasn't surprised to see Alex, Geovani, Matt and Alik staring at me in shock.

The only person who knew everything that was going on is Remo and he's been following the kids to each foster home they go to. So far they've been to four houses in the matter of three days.

Matt and Remo take seven hours shifts following them. So when one of them are out the other is with me making sure I don't do anything stupid and to keep me from spiraling. too late for that, I'm spiraling like a perfectly thrown football

"I knew it" Matt grunts glaring towards the stairs

"He's been hurting you?" Alex questions almost in disbelief

"Why didn't you come to me?" Geovani asks somewhat hurt

I usually discuss my problems with him and Remo but since he's been with Sienna a lot lately I didn't want to loop him in and take him away from her.

Cussing and yelling in Russian, Alik pulls out his gun going towards the stairs.

"I can handle it" stopping him I gestured for him to put the gun away. "We aren't in the right head space, it's going to take some time"

"Have somebody else drive him, I don't want you alone with him"

"Like who? I'll kill him" Matt mumbles running a hand through his hair. "Lauren why didn't you say something? Is that the reason Remo wanted me to be your guard?"