•|70|•

Lauren Monique

"Sienna I just saw you three hours ago, I'm not coming up there again"

"Lauren!" She shouts

"No, your candy baby wants to speak to you, no yelling"

"Okay" she sighs

Giving my phone to Delilah I watch as she giggles a hello into the phone, leaving the living room.

I sat on the couch typing a paper for my Italian class, I'm back in all my languages, photography and culinary classes. To say it's been easy would be lying.

My head gained weight as I yawned quietly, giving in laying my head against the arm rest I backflipped into dreamland.

Feeling myself get lift up I moved around mumbling for them to put me down.

Inhaling deeply I groaned smelling the men's lotion I bought a few weeks ago.

"Put me down" I mutter with my eyes closed

He ignored me taking me somewhere in the house, opening my eyes I noticed him taking me upstairs.

"I don't want to go to your room" I tried to get out of his arms but his hold on me got tighter slightly "Eli, I'm deadass"

"It's Elijah" he frowns turning toward the west wing

"What I say goes"

Once we got to my room, he sat me on my bed before leaving and coming back with my laptop.

He took a seat at the desk by my closet, reading what I had on it he deleted a few lines before retyping it.

"Doing this isn't going to make me take you back"

"I know" he nods before turning towards me "get some sleep I know your tired"

"Mama, Mia mamma caramella said she gonna call me 'morrow" Delilah says running into the room holding out my phone "wanna go see Mia mamma caramella"

"You'll see her soon" I yawn throwing my blanket over myself, getting comfortable "go tell Tiana bring my packages up here"

"Titi, mama said!" Delilah yells running out the door

"Babe, who's Delilah's candy mother?" Elijah questions

"A woman I met at the hospital, her names Sienna. Really nice person, a little bit of a creep but she's sweet" I shrug

"Sienna?" he mumbles to himself "Sienna"

***

Waking up due to my stomach turning I ran to the bathroom throwing up yesterday's dinner.

"Are you ok?" Geovani asks holding my hair out if my face

"Yeah, it's just morning sickness" I nod wiping my mouth with tissues then flushed the toilet "can you make sure there's no orange juice on the table? It sets my stomach off"

"Of course" he nods walking away

It's alway Remo or Geovani coming to check on me in the early morning, making sure I took my vitamins after breakfast and checking on me before they leave for the day.

Washing my hands I made my way to Elijah's side of the house, hearing Tatum's meows and Delilah's yelling I rolled my eyes.

Every morning their in Delilah's room fussing, what could they possibly be arguing about.

"Mama, Tatum be meanie" Delilah frowns folding her arms "beat him"

"I'm not beating a cat" I chuckle picking her up, kissing her cheek I went into the dining hall sitting her in her high chair