•|28|•

Lauren Monique

Yesterday after my little chat with Delilah I smoked three blunts, ordered room service then slept for the rest of the day and half of today.

I bought a thigh hostler and cat food earlier, it's now time for the party of leaders.

"Hello ma'am, you look lovely this evening" a short Hispanic male smiled taking my hand in his, helping me out the car

"Thank you" I nod going into the building, it's bigger than I imagined and there's way more people. Looking around for my target I spotted him across the room talking to an older man.

He looks to be about 6'3, has muscular arms and has black dark hair that blends beautiful with his brown skin.

Sucks I have to kill him, he's kind of cute.

Walking around the room I seen a open table not too far from him. Taking my phone out I occupied my hands and mind  read a few messages from the guys.

"Lauren, what are you doing here?" a deep angelic voice asked, looking up I met Elijah's stern glaze.

Well not really, he's busy undressing me with his eyes. Snapping at him I got his attention, he blushed before he fixed himself and scolded me.

"I'm working, now leave me alone before people think we're here together and don't call me that. Moe is the name I'm going by so use it" I shooed him away but he didn't move.  "Eli"

"Are you going to tell me everything?"

"We'll see, now go away" I shooed him again and this time he obeyed.

"You look gorgeous by the way" Elijah smirks before going over to a table that a woman around his age sat. She smiled brightly taking his arm, he said something which made her laugh.

Don't act out Lauren Monique, this isn't the time. You can beat both of their asses later.

Nodding I turn my glaze back to my phone waiting for the event to kick off.

Getting the feeling of being watched I looked around the room catching my target staring in my direction smirking. He noticed me looking, sitting his glass down he got up from his chair making his way over.

Be nice and don't forget to smile !

I looked away until he made it to my table sitting beside me, he cleared his throat then smiled.

"Hi, I couldn't help but noticed your sitting by yourself. A beautiful lady like you shouldn't be alone.I'm Marcus, I haven't seen you at one of these functions before, who do you work for?" He checked me out licking his lips

"I'm Viper's righthand man, well woman as you can see" I smiled faintly

"Viper? No one has ever seen him before, what does he look like?" Marcus asked intrigued

4'11 blasin woman, has long back bundles at the moment and is currently wearing a fitted blueish green dress.

"I never seen his face before, he always has his back turned so I couldn't tell you" I lied shamelessly

"How tall is he? Is he big?"

"Yes very tall, he's muscular as well"

Just as he was about to ask another question a woman started speaking into a mic in the center of the room.

Finally

Looking to the left I caught the sight of an angry looking Elijah staring my way clinching his fist.