•|116|•

Lauren Monique

"I don't want to be a single mom with two kids, I don't want to be alone again. I can't take another loss"

"Lauren, calm down!" Geovani mumbles trying to unhook Squirt from my chest as I paced around the den.

Everyone already left to go back upstairs, Remo took Tiana home an hour ago.

Sienna and Delilah are asleep on the west wing in the room Geovani uses.

I'm most likely spending another night in my old room, I can't picture myself actually sleeping with that man.

"Geo I'm losing my mind, what if I can't find him in time? He's probably being tortured and there's a ocean between us. I miss him so much and what if the few moments I had with him before he left was actually the last time I'll see him alive?" I mutter, tears rolled down my face onto Squirts leg

"You'll find him so stop thinking like this, do you really think he'd want you falling apart now? No he needs you to be strong and together so you can find him" he responds taking Squirt from me. "when you're ready come upstairs, Matt will be down in a few minutes so you won't be alone long. I'll go put Amir to bed with Sie and Delilah"

"Okay, thank you" nodding I wiped my eyes and blew nose into the tissue I've been holding

Matt came down literally as soon as Geovani left, keeping his distance he stayed quiet facing  the elevator and stairs.

I need a plan

I need to find my man

I need everything to be ok again

Sitting there for a while I came up with three plans, one of them is bond to work.

"I can do this" I nod to myself trying to build up some confidence. "Papa needs me more than ever"

Picking up my phone I called Alexander while I was waiting for him to answer I got back on the laptop trying to track him by stops lights.

The clips I'm watching are from the day Elijah disappeared, I watched him get into his car and drive off from his warehouse. My trail goes blank when he turns down a one way road into a tunnel and doesn't come out at the other side.

There isn't anything else out there so I don't understand where he could've gone.

"Hey Bella" Alex yawns into the phone "did you find anything?"

"No and I'm about to lose my mind. I sent you the tapes I just watched, can you tell me back that tunnel he went into?"

"It leads out of the city into a semi large area Andrea owns, it's nothing but land out there from what I've been told. Nobody has actually been there except him and his men"

"Can you gather up your most trusted men and go check it out? Alik is already too busy trying to get the charges dropped from Elijah and trying to locate him"

"Yes of course, I'm sending my men as we speak. Can I help with anything else?"

"I need a plane, I want to help out physical and single handily beat each and everyone who hurt my baby. Then cut out their tongues, eyes, dicks, bellybutton and then melt their hands off and do some other stuff that I can't name off the top of my head at the moment"

"That's not a good idea Bella, me and my men will find Elijah and bring him back to you. You shouldn't come here, there's still cops looking for you. Do you not remember what happened at the hotel?"

"Makeup and a different wig will turn me into a whole new person. Alex I'm coming, my gadgets and devices will work better if I'm there"

"No Lauren I'm serious, try to get answers out of Andrea without him catching onto you. He's a fool for women"

"Okay FaceTime when you get there or send me a visual of the landscape"

"Will do, kiss my nephew goodnight for me"

"My son don't know you" chuckling I rolled my eyes

"He will soon, when he starts walking I'm bringing him to Italy"

"Why does everyone wants to take my kid somewhere? Y'all never offered to take me out the damn country"

". . . Bella sweetie, this isn't about you" he chuckles softly

"Wow, bye Alex" hanging up I closed my laptop going up the stairs not bothering to use the elevator.

Matt trailed behind me silently mumbling lowly, since I couldn't make out what he said I chose to ignore it.

When I made it to the first floor I walked around the living room looking for the imposter.

"An—Elijah?!" I yell walking into the office, turning around when I didn't see him I made my way up to our room. "Elijah?"

This feels so wrong calling this man, my papa's name

"Matt you can go home, I'm fine"

". .Okay, goodnight Lauren" turning around he left hesitantly

Hearing his voice I followed it into the bathroom, seeing him looking at himself through the mirror while talking into his phone in Italian.

"Uccidero' sua moglie dopo che me la sono scopata" he chuckles glancing at me. (I'm killing his wife after I screw her)

Well nah, I'd end up killing you first

Biting my lip I went over to him hugging him as if I was clueless to what he just said.

"Damn baby whatever you just said sounds so sexy" taking his hand in mines I lead him out the bathroom to the bed. "I like it when you speak in Italian"

"Mettimi in vivavoce, voglio che mi senta scopare" Mr. Imposter smirks putting his phone on the nightstand taking his pants off, he pulled his shirt up halfway before stopping and letting it fall back down. (put me on speaker, I want him to hear me screw her)

Laughing I picked off my shoes crawling to the middle of the bed, taking off my pants I was left in boxers with underwear underneath and a lose fitted shirt.

***

Elijah Ricci

When Diego put his phone on speaker I thought the worst until I heard Lauren's laugh, it's fake.

"Mimi ni kutafuta kwa ajili ya Papa, subiri" Lauren giggles, movements could be heard before she continues talking. "Here let me help" (I'm still searching for you papa, hold on)

I'm really thankful she made me learn Swahili with Delilah

Sighing in relief that she noticed Andrea isn't me and that she's already looking for me, knowing that calmed me down it bit but I'm still not in the clear.

I've lost so much blood over the pass few days I can barely more my legs, I'm exhausted and can't fight anyone off even if I wanted to.

If it weren't for my arms being chained above me I would've collapsed on the floor.

"I love you, Elijah" she mutters right before the phone's disconnects

I love you too