•|77|•

Lauren Monique

"Elijah move your dick away from my leg" I mumble tapping his shoulder, he laid flat on top of me snoring lowly. "Elijah"

"Hm?"

"Your dick is rubbing against my leg"

"So" he shrugs making it twitch "Cobra missed you"

"Ima bite yo neck on some werewolf shit, get up" I groan pushing his head aside, getting a better view of his neck

"Kinky" Elijah chuckles

"If you don't get up, this will be the last time we sleep in the same bed ever again" I threatened

"Fine" he mumbles rolling onto the bed, fixing his boxers "I can't wait until you're a horny mess and come whining to me about it. I'll make you suffer"

"Who said I'd come to you?" I question reaching for my cookies, taking a row of Oreos out I sat the pack on the bed beside me. "I've got people ready to take please me, I don't have to beg for nothing"

"I'll kill whoever you go to instead of me" he shrugs glancing at his phone as it rings, declining the call he took a cookie from my hand eating it

"Hey, don't steal from me" I frown taking it back even though he bit it.

"It's not steal if you seen me" laughing he took another one, shoving it into his mouth

"That's like saying it's not cheating if you seen me bring someone home and have sex with them"

"That's different" he took another cookie making me throw the last two I had at him "seriously?"

"Fuck you" I frown going into the bathroom "little shit ate my cookies, what's wrong with him"

"Babe are you seriously upset over cookies?"

"If I shot you would you be hurt?" I question checking my mascara then went back into the room.

"Why are you so violent?" Elijah groans pulling me into his lap. "Love me"

"I do love you" rolling my eyes I slapped his chest playfully. "Get up, I'm ready to kill Lilly and move on"

"You said it so nonchalant as if she isn't the woman who gave birth to you"

"Fuck her" I shrug

"Can I fuck you?" flipping us over he laid between my legs kissing my neck. "Or get a taste?"

I slid my underwear off quickly I nod pulling him into a kiss, he chuckles against my lips before pulling away.

"I need a verbal answer Babe, what do you want?"

"Some dick" I mumble lowly, he nods taking his boxers off

He positioned him against my entrance then pushed himself in earning a high pitched moan to escape my mouth.

***

"Order pizza so when we get back, we can eat" I mumble to Elijah as my stomach growls

"Meat lovers?" he questions holding his phone to his ear

"Yup" I nod

We got out the car going up to the Bastards front door, twisting the knob I started laughing to myself.

"It's a two for one special" I laugh looking at Lilly and Tray sitting on the couch watching tv. "Shoot them"

Elijah pulled his gun out shooting them twice in the head.

"That's everybody who's done you or Delilah wrong?" Elijah asks sending his clean up crew our location

"No, Unique but I don't want her dead. Delilah deserves to know her when she's older. I won't be the one to take that opportunity from her"

Even though Unique is a sorry excuse for a mother, I'd hate to take the chance of meeting her away from Delilah when she's older.

"Okay" Elijah nods opening the truck door for me, after helping me inside he went around and got in. "I know it's early in the pregnancy but have you thought of baby names?"

"I'm not worried about that yet, I just want to make it through this pregnancy and get our baby out alive. You can come with the names" I shrug opening his gummy worms, eating two of them I stopped and made eye contact with him. "Can I have some?"

"You've already ate two and now you want to ask?" Elijah chuckles backing out the drive way, he laid a hand on my upper thigh tapping his fingertips against it. "What do you think of the name Luna?"

"When I hear Luna I think of werewolves" I shook my head munchkin on more gummy worms

"What about Noemi, Rin or Alessia?"

"Why are you only giving me Italian names to choose from?" I mumble frowning at the choices

"Because she's half Italian, it's only right if she has a Italian name" he shrugs

"It's a boy though" I whisper softly touching my flat stomach "I like Matteo, Luca, Enzo, Nino, Miles, Noah, and Nolan"

"It's not a boy"

Looking over I could see veins popping out from Elijah's neck as he tightens his grip on the staring wheel.

"You really don't want a boy" I mumble turning away from him, crossing my arms over my stomach. "he's apart of you so you need to learn how to love him"

"I don't want my son to have the future that I have, there's no way to avoid it. I've already tried it" Elijah clarifies turning my face towards him with his hand. "I'll love our kid no matter what, I promise. I just need this kid to be a girl"

"Noemi is a decent name, but Nino or Matteo will do better for our son" I nod moving his hand away from me "if it's a girl you can name her, if it's a boy then I will name him. It's clear  you're hell bent on a girl and I really want a boy"

"Deal" he nods softly glancing over at my hands, he grabbed my left hand exclaiming it. "you should get your nails painted white again"

"You can do it when we get home" I smirk leaning my seat back. "And give me a back massage"

"I don't know about doing your nails but I will give you a back massage"

"I can live with that"

The rest of the ride home Elijah kept telling me girl names for the baby. Most of them sound like a old lady name but I won't rain on his parade just yet.

"Papa shut up" I whine wrapping my arms and legs around him when he opened my door, laying my head on his shoulder I bit his neck silencing him. "that's enough names for today, I'm tired"

"Last one" he nods happily placing a kiss to my shoulder as he makes his way into the house. "Milan"

"It's cute but we aren't having a girl"

"Stop saying that" Elijah groans tossing his head back. "I just want one more princess and after that I'll give you the son you keep wishing for. . . I take that back, I'll have to think about that some more"

I updated back to back last week give me a break, I'm tired !