•|101|•

Lauren Monique

"Mama, Squeaky gave Titi kissy" Delilah shouts running into the living room with a disgusted look plastered on her face. "I miss my Dada"

"You literally just seen him five minutes ago Dee, he's in his office"

"Oh yeah, I want memo breed"

"It's monkey bread and I want that as well" Elijah buds in from his office "Alik says hi, Babe"

"I'm going to need you to get the cinnamon from the cabinet above the stove, and I'll make it later" flipping through the channels I searched for something to watch "tell him I said hey mean ass"

"Mama?" Delilah whines pinching my leg

"What?" mimicking her I poked her stomach "what's up babygirl?"

"I wan kissy" pursing her lips together she pointed to them

"Ew nasty" Elijah fake gags covering his mouth, coming into the living room "don't kiss her princess, she's got cooties"

"Oh shut the hell up Elijah" rolling my eyes I pecked Delilah's cheek "don't listen to that fool Dee"

"Mama got cooties?" Delilah whispers in disbelief, wiping her cheek "cooties?"

"Yeah, she does" Elijah nods scrunching up his nose distastefully

"I'm not making shit for y'all mean asses" scooting to the edge of my seat I pushed myself up going towards the elevator since going up the stairs leaves me winded. "my side nigga would never treat me like this"

"We're kidding Babe" chuckling Elijah stops me before I got on blocking me from entering "joke about being with someone else I will hunt everyone you were ever interested in"

"Jealousy doesn't look good on you"

"Yeah? Well being a punk doesn't look good on you" pecking my lips his hands roamed my body aimlessly

"Uh huh, I have cooties remember?" pushing him away I smirked when he groaned dropping his hands. "besides we went rounds after rounds last night leading up until this morning, let's give it a break"

Slapping me upside the head be walked away grumbling to himself.

"Papa?" I question pushing the elevator button again, he turned around muttering a low 'what'. "wanna take a nap with me? It's twelve o'clock"

"Do I get to touch you without being nagged?"

"Sure, just don't try anything" shrugging I walked into the elevator seeing him run inside it with me.

"Princess I'm going to nap with your mom! Benjamin watch her until we come back!" he shouts as the door closes

"Yes sir" Benjamin responses are the last second

"Unhook my bra, it's pinching my skin" reaching for the hook I tried undoing it but ended up snapping it back against my skin

"I'm already horny and know you want me to undress you? Sure Lauren what next, suck on your clit until you cum all over me?" he asks sarcastically

"Never mind dickhead, I'll ask Sienna or Tiana" side eyeing him I walked out into the hallway when the doors opened

Pulling up my top he unhook my bra, ripping the back of my shirt in the process. Snatching it off he tore off my bra leaving my upper half exposed.

"You do realize any of the guards can come onto this hall at any time and see me like this?" I scoff not bothering to cover up "you own me a new bra"