•|117|•

Lauren Monique

When Andrea's phone went dead I pressure pointed him making him pass out, I got off him and took his phone to my old room.

Making sure to grab my charger and laptop.

"Alex I got his phone"

"That was fast, I just made it to Andrea's area it's has four large buildings, a road that goes in between the buildings and a whole lot of land"

"Lemme see"

"I'll send a video, hold on"

Plugging Andrea's phone into my laptop I waited nervously, my hands were shaking and my mind went into a frenzy.

"I sent it, my men are about to leave now. We don't have much to on and we can't search all four of the buildings and come back out alive. When you narrow it down we'll come back with more men"

"Okay—Andrea's phone is turning on, I'll call you later"

Staring at it I picked it up with shaky hands not knowing what to expect. I saw him put his password in yesterday so I didn't need him to unlock it.

Before I could do anything multiple messages popped up at the top of the screen, tapping it several pictures of Elijah came through.

In each picture his conditions got worse, covering my mouth in shock I kept scrolling to the top of the chat reading Andrea and someone by the name of Diego conversation.

Diego talked about how Elijah would groan and moan in pain each time him and two other people took turns on beating him. How they starved and dumped water on him whenever he'd pass out from exhaustion. How he was physically unable to stand or breathe properly.

Tears poured out my eyes blurring my vision, my ears went deaf to the world around. My mind is blank, my plans froze and fell from my brain. I'm stuck.

Arms wrapped themselves around me, looking at them I could see their lips moving but couldn't hear anything.

Unable to voice anything I showed them Andrea's phone, another set of arms wrapped themselves around and this time I was pulled onto my feet.

Snapping out of my frozen state of mind, I looked up.

Remo stood in front of holding up the phone he pushed it into my chest pointing to my laptop.

"Remo" Tiana whisper shouts, slapping his arm. "let her have a minute, did you not see those pictures?"

Nodding he still doesn't back down.

'Focus' he signs pointing to the laptop again

"I want to talk to him, hear his voice even if it's just for a second" wiping my eyes I picked up Andrea's phone I sent Diego a message and waited anxiously

"What are you doing now?" Tiana questions side eyeing Remo taking a seat beside me

"Waiting for Diego to call, I'll trace the call and location where they have Elijah. I just have to keep them on the phone longer than a minute"

The phone rings scaring me, my eyes widening causing Remo to smack me upside my head.

"Remo you've got one more time to be rude, you'll be sleeping on the couch" Tiana sighs kicking his leg

"Shh" answering the call I put the phone on speaker and started tracking the call

"Boss?" Diego asks "he's awake, I'll put the phone on speaker and let you have a word with him"

'grunt' I sign to Remo

Frowning he questions why

"Make him grunt" I whisper to Tiana