•|66|•

Lauren Monique

Hands.

Strong hand grips my waist pulling me backwards, my body fell into theirs as I opened my eyes.

"Why?" he asks hugging me tightly

"What's the point of living if I'm always going to be alone in the long run?"

"Mook, you're not alone. You've got an army behind you ready to break their backs for you"

"It feels like I'm alone, Messiah is back in Tennessee at college. I'm sure Lucas already told you what happened between us in Jersey, I've tried to call him but he doesn't answer. Elijah has Delilah and I have nothing but my thoughts"

"Lucas told me about what he said and he knows he was wrong he's just being a dumbass and not calling to apologize. I know me and you aren't on good terms right not but I want you to know I'm here for you" Montana sighs pushing my hair out if my face as I turned in his hold "I think you should get help this isn't the first time you've came close to killing yourself"

Nodding I wiped my tears away, leaning my head against his chest.

"How did you know I was here?" I ask after a long moment of silence

"Messiah sent a text to the group chat asking if any of us were in this area, he saw your location. I was the closest so I came and I'm glad I did"

"I don't know if I'm thankful or not" I admit getting out of his hold, standing up

Montana got up quickly leading me away from the crumbling cliff.

"I think you should admit yourself into the hospital, just for a few days. You can leave anytime you'd like"

"No" I shook my head dismissively "I'm not crazy"

"No but you are suicidal, if you don't do it I'll admit you and you'll stay longer than you want to"

"Okay" I nod following him to his car

I really don't want to go but I do need professional help. I can't keep these feelings to myself anymore, it's eating up my mind.

***

I just finished the paper work for my stay and now it's time to leave Montana and go deeper into the facility.

"You can call me anytime you'd like, I'll answer. Even just you just want to sit on the phone and not speak, it doesn't matter" he gives me a bear hug before giving me a roll of quarters for the phones "when you get out, I'll have something set up for you. Hopefully it'll give you the closer you need and answers"

"Okay" I hugged him tightly before letting go and following one of the nurses to my room

"Sienna, you have a new roommate" the nurse says smiling "this is Lauren"

Sienna came from under her bed like a fucking spider. Smiling she showcased her yellow teeth scratching her patchy brown hair.

"What da hell" I mumble backing up as she got closer "back up"

"Sienna, remember what we've talked about?" the nurse says blocking her from getting to me

"Spazio personale" Sienna nods back up sadly
(Personal space)

"I'll let you get acquaintance" the nurse leaves the room locking us in

Glancing at Sienna I went over to the bed across the room, watching her creep towards me.

"Aht aht, back the hell up" I held up my hand as she jumped onto my bed "Sienna back the fuck up"

"Sii mio amico!" She yells falling onto the floor holding her hands together. (Be my friend)

"Alright, back up" I nod

"Ho ventidue anni" she smiles pointing to herself, squatting touching my ankles. (I'm twenty two)

"That's nice" I chuckle awkwardly moving my feet onto the bed "how long have you been in here?"

She laughs loudly holding up nine fingers.

"Nine years?" I question

Sienna nods smiling to herself.

"Why?"

"Brucia la scuola e la casa" she smiles standing up abruptly, touching my breast. Pushing her away quickly I stood up. (Burn down school and house)

"Keep ya hands to yourself, next time ima bust ya ass"

Shaking her head quickly she sat on the floor again crossing her legs hitting herself.

"That's what I thought" I nod sitting down again

"Combatti e rimani più a lungo" Sienna mumbles (fight and you stay longer)

"Mm"

***

Elijah Ricci

"Elena" I mumble motioning her towards the kitchen

Ignoring the glares from Remo and the rest of my house staff including Tiana I waited for Elena to follow me into the kitchen.

"Yes?" She questions

"Why did you come here? You knew my plans for Lauren and you ruined it"

"Mr.Ricci wanted me and my father to come over to meet your mother, I didn't mean to cause trouble" she frowns

Glancing at her stomach I felt mines turn.

"When did that happen? We never done anything together"

"It's not yours, it's my boyfriends" Elena whispers, we made a deal to get married so I could take over her father's business then divorce each other after. I knew about her boyfriend as well as she knew about Lauren.

Originally it was supposed to be Alessandro who married Elena but my father persuade Elena's father into choosing me.

I had to keep it away from Lauren because Alessandro asked me to, it could've messed up the deal in some way or form. I honestly don't know.

Tiana came into the Kitchen but turned around quickly once she saw me.

"Tiana" I called out

"Mr.Eli, I'm busy at the moment. I have to get Delilah down for her nap" she mutters walking away quickly

Running my hands through my hair I tugged it frustratedly, how did I get so deep into this bullshit.

"Eli, where would you like to have you guys honeymoon?" My father asks as we made our way in the living room

My mother walks in frowning pointing between me and Elena then my father.

"Who is this? What happened to Lauren, I liked her" my mother questions crossing her arms

"I got rid of her, she's gone for good" my father chuckles "she probably somewhere crying herself into a hole right now"

"She really should've killed you that day when she pushed you down the stairs" my mother says kicking my father in his chest as he sits on the couch "you truly are pathetic, you don't know what that girl has been going through and you continue to degrade and disrespect her. It's disgusting"