•|51|•

Lauren Monique

"I want to marry you"

"I know, you've told me" I nod laying my head beside his, as we laid naked in bed

"Sooner rather than later"

"Oh"

He wants to marry me, I always knew he said he wanted to but damn.

"Okay" I nod to myself, then it hit me "we never smoked that blunt I promised to make you smoke"

"When was this?" he ask doing that cute head tilt he always does when he confused

"In Italy at your moms house, I asked if you ever smoked weed before your answer was no so I told you we'd smoke when we got back. Or something in that area but seriously the main point is, I have to get you high"

"After another round?" Elijah ask taking out another condom, he pauses pursing his lips together staring at it. "I really don't want to wear this"

"No glove, no love"

"Seriously?" he frowns softly glancing at me

"Cover your pipe, you dumb asswipe" I nod chuckling as his frown deepens

"Am I always going to have to wear these?"

"As of right now, yes" deeming the lights I adjusted myself under him, watching as he slides the condom on reluctantly with a sigh. "Papa don't be like that, unprotected sex can led to pregnancy and I'm not ready to go through that again"

"I know" he nod lowering himself on top of my body "but I'd never treat you like the man before me did and I will never repeat the same mistakes I made"

His lips found the place where the collarbone and throat meets, also known as my weak spot.

Gasping at the feeling and pressure at my entrance, my eyes widen as he pushed himself inside rubbing my second set of lips slowly while leaving hickeys on my neck.

Even though we've had sex earlier today it still surprises me how he makes it feel like it's my first time all over again.

When his lips found mines he pushed himself in farther, earning an ear piercing moan that escapes from my throat.

"Papa" I moan into his ear arching my back off the bed, pressing myself closer to him.

Elijah takes my leg into his hand hosting it up as he drives himself inside with viciously, I scream out in pleasure enjoying the feeling.

Boii am I going to feel this later

Smirking he stops and pulls out, laying beside me he laughs.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I question sitting up on my knees with a confused expression glowing on my face

"Nothing, I'm just returning the favor from that time you gave me blue balls in my office a few weeks ago" he chuckles softly, attempting to take the condom off but I stopped him by swatting his hands away and sitting on him quickly. "Babe. ."

"Would you like me to get off?" I ask raising an eyebrow

"No" he shook his head quickly

Sliding down his shaft I adjusted myself before I was pulled down to be greeted by his lips, the kiss was slow filled with passion and love.

Rotating my hips I moved up and down repeatedly, Elijah groans softly taking ahold of my waist slowing my actions down.

He whispers countless amount of curse words in Italian, thrusting his hips upwards causing me to leap forward pressing both hands on his chest to balance myself as he rams into me mercilessly.