•|81|•

GUESS WHO JUST HIT A MILLY ! I'm geekin, 2020 starting off good for me 🙌🏽thank the Gods

Lauren Monique

"Papa, give it to me" I whine reaching for the edible arrangements "stop misbehaving damnit!"

"You can have it in the car, get dressed" Elijah motions to the outfit I picked out

"I'm telling Vivian your starving her favorite kid and grandkid" I mumble pulling the sweatshirt over my head

"I'm her only child" he frowns scratching his head

"She basically adopted me into your family the last time she was here" I shrug sliding my biker shorts then held my feet up so he could put my shoes on for me

"I'm her only child, case closed" he grunts flicking my forehead after putting my shoes on my feet and tying the laces

"Are you sure about that?" I smirk taking my car keys, walking out the room then out the front door

"You don't know where we're going, why would you want to drive?" Elijah questions opening the drivers door for me, helping me inside

"Because I barely get to drive since Geovani found out I'm pregnant, now hurry up and get in before he comes outside" I mumble sliding the seat closer to the wheel "Geo's tall ass never puts my seat back to where it was"

After getting situated I started the engine and sped off onto the main road.

"Slow down, my child's in there" Elijah mumbles tapping my stomach

"Squirts fine, it's that right baby blue?" I coo pressing the middle of my stomach gently "tell ya daddy everything good over here"

Squirt kicked the area I pressed in making me smile.

"Squirt said mind ya business home slice"  I chuckle taking my foot off the gas pedal "pass me my edible arrangements"

"I didn't hear a please" Elijah says in a high pitch voice talking with his hands

"I don't sound like that" I frown glancing at him briefly "please Papa"

"Here you go Love" taking the wrapping plastic off it he sat the bucket on my lap, typing on his phone he hook it up to the aux cord "follow the GPS"

"Alright" I nod, halfway there I noticed the area looked oddly familiar, glancing at Elijah he failed to make eye contact with me. "What's going on?"

"What do you mean?" he questions blushing

"Eli seriously what's going on?"turning into the buildings parking lot, I turned the truck off with a confused expression.

"My name is Elijah" he flicked my forehead before getting out the truck and jogged to my side opening the door "let's go inside"

Grabbing his hand I slid out the drivers seat staring at him questionable, he closed the door rolling his eyes he took my hand in his bring it to his lips.

"Stop looking at me like I killed your cat" he mumbles against my hand

"You did two hours ago" I mumble lowly following behind him towards the building "you know it's swollen right?"

Laughing Elijah shook his head, covering my eyes with one hand he opened the buildings door with the other.

"That was never my intentions" he mumbles chuckling "walk forward but not too fast"

"Don't mess up my lashes, I just put them on" I mutter squinting my eyes, moving forward slowly "Can you give me a hint?"

"Surprise number one"

"So there's more than one" I nod

Elijah mumbles for me to stop so I did, he removed his hand revealing everything.

"Papa" I whine as my eyes water, turning to him I pout slightly "I'm about to cry"

"Save your tears, Babe" smiling he kissed my poked out lip then turned me away from him  "go look around, it's yours"

My eyes fell on the huge backdrop and the colorful wall beside it, it had orange hand prints at the bottom of the wall and a drawing of me holding a camera to my face.

"Delilah finger painted the bottom earlier today" Elijah points out

"Did you do the painting of me?" I ask getting a closer look at it

"Yes"

Looking around the building tears made their way down my cheeks as I looked at the photos I took of Siena, Delilah and Tiana hanging on the walls.

"This is too much" I mutter fanning my eyes, engulfing Elijah into a hug "thank you"

"Anything for you, Il mio amore" Elijah smiles kissing the top of my head. (My love) "it's the least I could do, you've done so much for me"

"You getting some cuddy tonight" I nod to myself, pulling him down so I could reach his mouth pressing my lips to his "I love you"

"I love you too, what's cuddy?"

"Pussy" I chuckle rolling my eyes

"Interesting" he nods softly glancing behind me, wrapping his arms around me "what are you going to name this place?"

"Originally I was going to name it picture perfect or picture me but I don't know"

"Picture perfect sounds good to me"

"Now all I need is my license to be official and a professional photographer"

"You'll get it at the end of the semester" Elijah smiles picking me up "now let's go to you're second surprise of the day"

"Can we eat first?" I question wrapping my arms and legs around him

"There's food where we're going"

"You hear that Squirt? Papa's going to feed us" I gasped excitedly

"I swear seeing you smile and laugh brightens my day" Elijah grins softly while locking the buildings door then gave me the key