•|31|•

Lauren Monique

"Take it off, all of it" Elijah demands laying on the bed, watching me

"Elijah" I whine

"Take it off"

"Fine" I huff wiping my lipgloss off with the bottom of my shirt, stomping childishly to the bed I lined myself up with Elijah then plopped down on his body "have you ever smoked weed before?"

He turned me on the side before snuggling his head in my neck kissing my shoulder. "No, I haven't"

"It would be disrespectful if I sparked my blunt and let you hit it right now since we're at your moms house. When we get back home, ima roll the fattest blunt ever and you're going to smoke the whole thing"

"Okay" he nods moving his hands into my shirt

"You say that now,  just wait until you see it" I laugh, turning in his arms I kissed his lips "stop rubbing my nipples, it's making me horny"

"Really?" Elijah grins pulling up my shirt, when he realizes I have no bra on his grin deepens as he place my left breast into his mouth and messages the other with his right hand. Elijah's left arm wraps around   my waist, pulling me closer.

"Elijah" I moan tilting my head back, squirming under his touch I slid off my shorts

Why does this feel so good? the heartbeats back !

"Yes Love?" he starts leaving love bites all over my breast without breaking eye contact with me. He slid my shirt over my head tossing it on the floor.

If that's not sexy than I don't know what is.

"Stop playing with me" I moan lowly as he pressed his member against my center "Eli!"

"You aren't ready for it" he smirks lazily

"Nah baby you aren't ready for me" I pushed him on his back getting on top, grinding on his member I leaved a trail of kisses from his ear to his jawline.

Lifting up a bit I sat on it again rubbing his chest slowly, Elijah's face looked strained as I rocked my hips effortlessly.

"Okay Babe, stop" he held my waist still as his face turned red

"What's wrong?" I ask laying beside him getting under the covers.

Heartbeat thumping at my underwear and shit.

"I'm not ready for sex yet" he mumbles looking away, I gently turned his face back kissing him I smiled.

But I wasn't ready ?

"That's okay, we don't have to do anything" resting my head on his shoulder I squirmed around uncomfortably.

"Are you okay?"Elijah asked

"Well yes and no, feel my underwear" I took his hand and placed it in my underwear

"It's so wet" he utters confused

"Yup, you did that" I tried to take his hand out but he didn't budge. He rubbed my pearl clockwise before sliding a finger in. "Oh my—Elijah you don't have to do this"

"I want to" Elijah licks my neck before sucking on it slightly, he pushed another finger in going deeper.

"Bae!" I moaned trying to move away from his hand, I'm so close to climaxing I can't take it.