•|112|•

Lauren Monique

At the hospital I was told my breast was aching because of the milk build up. When I got home I pumped until the pain went away and my breast no longer felt like bricks.

Delilah has spent day in Remo's arms and would cry whenever he tired to put her down.

Amir laid in Tiana's arms wrapped up in one of my shirts, from what I was told he cried for a few minutes when I left but calmed down when he smelled my perfume on the shirt.

Geovani took Tj back to Quincy, I'll have to make it up to him later. I knew how much he wanted to have a sleepover with Delilah and Amir.

Now both of my kids are asleep in my bed snoring, Tiana and Remo left an hour after I got here.

Geovani and Sienna are also in my bed but they are trying to get a conversation instead of leaving me alone.

"What happen to your face mama?" Sienna questions lowly

"The cops made me fight three girls" shrugging I got out of bed going into my closet, taking out one of Elijah's shirt, my shorts and undergarments. "I'm gonna take a shower watch my kids please"

"Why didn't you call me or Remo?" Geovani asks following me into the bathroom crossing his arms

"I wanted the both of you here with Delilah and Amir, just because the cops didn't put my name into the police database doesn't me the white folks down the street didn't call CPS. I rather the both of you be here than with me, I knew my kids would be ok with you"

Nodding reluctantly Geovani eyes my face, raising an eyebrow he points to my cheek.

"Does it hurt?"

"No just my breast"

"I did not need to know that" making a face he went back into my room, closing the bathroom door behind him

After my shower I kicked Sienna and Geovani out my room then went to sleep

Delilah woke up whining, crawling onto my chest grumbling to herself until she dozed off.

***

Banging on the front door woke me up, Delilah grab my arm when I moved to get out of bed.

Amir was already up looking at us grumbling gibberish.

"Dee stay up here with your brother"

"No mama don't leave me" whining she picked Amir up like a doll baby holding him to her chest scooting towards the end of the bed

Taking him from her I went downstairs with Delilah following closely behind me.

Looking through the peephole my eyes got wide when I saw who was on the other side.

Opening the door I was about to hug him but he pushed passed me going on the direction of his office.

"Elijah?" I question frowning, I staring at him in disbelief. "why didn't you have called me in the last three days?"

Delilah ran over to him hugging his leg she greeted him sleepily.

"Hi Dada, I missed you!" she giggles looking up at him

Closing the front door I went over to him as he pressed Delilah off him going into his office.

"Eli what the hell's wrong with you?" picking Delilah off the floor I held her on my hip following Elijah