•|27|•

Lauren Monique

If I keep this up I'm going to have a panic attack

Quincy came and got Delilah four hours ago, I gave him a list of things she's allergic to and showed him where her epiPen was but I'm still nervous about her being away from me. What if something happens and I'm not there to help?

I've never left her go anywhere without me, I've never even left her in a room alone with Elijah before.

This is so nerve wrecking

I'm on my third blunt and I'm incredibly lonely at this point in time.

Next thing I know I'm on the phone asking Elijah to come over.

"Elijah, why did you answer if you're not going to talk—you know what? You don't have to talk to me if you come over, I just need you here" I reasoned with him, all though I want to hear his angelic deep voice I will settle for his presence being near.

He grunted in response before hanging up, feeling frustrated with myself I zipped up my suitcase going back into the closet looking for a dress.

I don't know I've been looking but soon enough the doorbell goes off.

I hope that's bae. . . I mean Elijah

Rushing to the door I stumbled on the last two steps, falling face first.

I'm glad nobody saw that

"Hi" smiled sheepishly opening the door, Elijah walked in going for the stairs.

Damn I know I said he doesn't have to talk but he can at least acknowledge me.

Following him up to my room, I went back into the closet.

"I want to stand out but also not catch a lot of attention" I said to myself looking over all the fancy dresses I have "but if I did catch a few eyes, I want a take their breath away"

I could hear Elijah cursing under his breath, putting the dress neatly in the dress garment bag laying it on my suitcase I got into bed.

"Come here no name" I cooed the cat, he came over slowly purring at my touch "I have no clue what to name you"

"Goodnight Eli" I kissed his head just before he pushed me away turning his back to me. "note to self, when you're ready to date and looking for a potential soulmate get on that doesn't shut you out"

A man that acts like a little boy when he's upset, is a man I don't need

***

The next morning Elijah was long gone when I woke up, he left a note on the nightstand that was beside a set of keys. The note said: Mia Regina, this key is for the grey lotus outside. Don't mess it up please.

I decided to take my cat on the trip with me, and gave him the name Tatum. Delilah suggested that name the day I got him, I was hoping to find a better name but came up with nothing.

Tatum and I are sitting in first class waiting for the plane to land.

An older woman who sat in the seat in from of me complained the most of the ride about Tatum meowing. He only did it twice so I don't see the what the problem is.

I ignored her for the most part listening to music in my headphones until she started yelling and pointing at me. Snatching them out my ears and  I asked her what the hell was her problem.

"Listen lady, Ima say this from the bottom of my heart. If you don't leave me alone I'm going to use your soup spoon and scope out your eyes and shove them down your throat then cut your tongue out and sew your mouth closed, so if you don't want that to happen it's in your best interest to leave me the fuck alone before I twist yo old ass" I said aggressively