•|84|•

Lauren Monique

Ignoring Elijah I helped Benjamin clean the downstairs part of the house.

Elijah pissed me off earlier, I wanted to drive to Utah and beat the ref's ass then maybe just maybe torture his wife a little bit but no Elijah just wants to keep reminding me that I'm pregnant and I could go to jail if I got caught or injure myself and the baby.

I'm not stupid, I know this but for fuck sakes it's Tiana we're talking about. She's getting judged by her gender and race, that's little sis and I swore I'd protect her.

One way or another the ref is dying today, it may not be by me but I know Remo will do it.

"Il mio amore?" Elijah questions coming up behind me wrapping his arms around my torso. He knows I tend to cave in when he speaks in Italian. (My love?)

Ignoring him I fold the blankets on the couch, moving my hair out the way he kissed my shoulder causing me to shiver in delight.

"Parlami amore" he whispers into my ear lowly (talk to me, love)

Benjamin chuckles lowly taking the other covers and throw pillows to the laundry room. The cover I had is clean, he washed it for me earlier.

"Say the three magic words, Mr.Eli" he grins winking at me before scurrying off to the dining room

"Ti amo" Elijah says turning me around then hosting me up knowing his actions will make me cling on to him. (I love you)

"I love you too" I huff slightly winded

"Yes!" he shouts fist pumping the air "four hours of unbearable silence and you finally broke it!"

"Put me down" I laugh as he nuzzle his face into my neck "where's Sienna?"

"She's helping Geovani with something for me, it's another surprise so don't go snooping"

"All these surprises I'm starting to feel like I need to get you something"

"I don't need anything but you and the family we're building together" he shakes his head dismissively "just promise not to take that away from me"

"I could never keep our kids away from you, that's cruel" I scoff distastefully "on another note I want to talk about getting another pet"

"No"

"Not for me, for when Squirt comes. Delilah has a comfortable pet so why shouldn't Squirt? It seems fair and think about it, Tatum's really good with Delilah. He doesn't attack her or harm her. Squirt could have a pet too, one that's well behaved around babies?" I ramble, in all honesty I want the pet for myself too

"It'll be too much, we'll talk more about it after the baby arrives and how well things are at the time" Elijah nods

"I don't think it'll be too much, I'm looking after everyone in the house including the guards and staff. I'm doing pretty good with keeping up with everything"

"A baby is different, they need majority of your time and on top of that Delilah likes our attention all the time. Think about how that's going to play out when Delilah realizes she won't be the center of attention"

"I hadn't thought of that" mumbling lowly I got out of his hold getting on the couch elevating my swollen feet "I'm tired of these pop tarts swelling up!"

"Overly stuffed brown cinnamon pop tarts" Elijah chuckles softly, kneeling down he started rubbing them applying pressure to it. "remember that day I came over to paint the room in your apartment? You called your feet the same thing"

"You remember everything huh?"

"When it concerns you, of course" he nods proudly

"Mm what's something on my bucket list?" I raised an eyebrow folding my arms

"To have a threesome"

"A place I want to go"

"Bali, on a vacation or get away trip"

"What else do you remember?"

"You're favorite color was red but it changed to orange, when your stressed or overwhelmed you tend to suck on your ring and pinky finger, you scratch your butt as soon as you wake for some weird reason. Apple juice is your go to drink and if you've ran out, sweet tea is your second option. As of right now you're fluent in twenty nine languages, you're a hothead at times, big headed and hearted, and when you're overly pissed off you change languages without realizing it. You get emotional and violent when you can't help someone in need or protect them" he shrugs grinning softly "everyday I thank the universe for letting me cross paths with you, I'm truly thankful I got the chance to find someone like you"

"I'm about to cry!" I mutter fanning my eyes, looking upward I controlled my emotions before exhaling deeply. "I can't believe you remember and noticed all those things about me. I'm glad we met, without you I don't know what I'd be doing with myself"

Tray would've kidnapped me eventually and who knows if I would've survived his beatings the second time around, I can fight but it always felt useless fighting him. He would always win.

"Also later that day when you asked to call me Elijah instead of Eli, you said you liked the way it rolled off your tongue" he paused looking away blushing "I liked it too"

"Who would've thought, you looked so pissed all the time I didn't think you liked me" I admit

"I did, I just didn't know how to express it. I never had a girlfriend, I was new to the feelings you were making me feel"

"Say swear!" my jaw dropped as I sat up

"I swear" he nods chuckling "I hooked up once with some girl only to get Alessandro off my back about being a virgin. I didn't enjoy it as much as the girl did so I don't count her as being my first. In my head you were my first, you're my first everything honestly"

"Wow"

"Moving on to a different subject, what's going on with the baby shower? I heard something about combining it with a gender reveal"

"I dont know, Vivian and Tiana aren't telling me anything. All they said was get the nurse to put the gender in a envelope and give it to them, they've already got it planned out"

"Interesting" he nods staring off in thought "can we get one of those bears with the baby's heartbeat in it made?"

"Sure, I'll ask for one at the next doctors appointment"