•|113|•

Lauren Monique

Getting my babies dressed I sat them both in Tiana and Remo's arms while they slept.

"I saw Mr.Eli a few minutes ago, he looks more angry than usual" Tiana sighs touching Amir's cheek

Remo nods in agreement holding Delilah.

"Hi squeaky" she mumbles wrapping her arms around his neck drifting back to sleep

"He's acting different, when he came home he pushed Delilah away from him roughly and did the same thing to me. He even slammed our bedroom door in my face"

"Yeah he's definitely acting different, the Mr.Eli I know is the biggest simp I know" Tiana chuckles to herself

Again Remo nods in agreement taking Tiana's hand he leads her to the couch.

"I take that back, Remo's the biggest simp I know" she mutters smiling when he glares at her. "what you know it's true"

"Mama I wan eat" Delilah yawns lifting her head off Remo's shoulder she turned in his hold facing me. "I wan pancake and bacon"

"Oh, can we go out for breakfast? Like a big family?" Tiana questions excitedly. "please Lauren, kind of wanted to do that for a while now"

Remo looked over at her in adoration smiling softly, putting his hand on her thigh.

"Uh" I paused seeing Elijah stomp down the stairs in shorts and black shirt. "Elijah, we're going out for breakfast, wanna come?"

Delilah turned and greeted him happily but slowly her energy changed when he didn't acknowledge her.

He ignored us going into the kitchen, he took out my apple juice and poured it into a glass, drinking it shortly after.

I know damn well he didn't—

"That's not my man" I whisper to Remo and Tiana, going closer to them I continued. "Elijah would never in his right mind drink my shit, who the fuck is that?"

"Umm or maybe he's gotten comfortable with you and is no longer scared of the outcome of drinking your juice?" Tiana questions uncertainly

Remo flicks her ear giving her a blank look

"What? Look at him who else has tattoos like that or all those ear piercings and body type?" she grumbles lowly

Thinking about it I nod standing upward

"I gotta change clothes, when I come back we can go"

I'm still not buying it

"Okay, I'll get Sienna and Geovani" Tiana nods following me upstairs, she went the opposite direction when we reached the top of the stairs

Going into my room I stopped at the door seeing all my clothes on the floor and some of Elijah's.

Deciding to clean it up later I rushed into my closet and changed into some presentable.

Slipping my feet into my Ugg slides I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair.

Hearing him come up the stairs I left the room pinning up my hair, the cut on my cheek wasn't as noticeable as it was yesterday so I didn't bother trying to cover it up with makeup.

Walking past him I went downstairs taking my keys from the coffee table.

"Have y'all seen my phone?"

"I got it" Delilah holds it up coming over to me, wrapping one of her arms around my leg

Taking it from her I called Alik hoping he could give me answers.

"We're ready, let's go eat!" Tiana smiles pulling Remo off the couch. "I just realized you didn't hug me today, you're acting different and I don't like it"

Chuckling Remo rolls his eyes pulling her into a hug kissing her cheek.

"That's better" Tiana nods turning her back to him she held Amir to her chest smiling at him. "I think he likes me know, he isn't crying or whimpering"

"That's only because he's looking right at me and knows his favorite person is in the same place as him" I shrug taking him from her. "isn't that right mamas baby?"

Giggling Squirt grabs my finger bringing it to his mouth.

"I'm mamas baby too?" Delilah frowns holding onto my leg

"Yes Dee, you'll forever be my baby" nodding I lead her out the front door to my truck.

"Goodmorning Lauren" Sienna waves following Geovani to his car

"Hey Sienna" waving back I helped Delilah into her car seat and then putting Squirt in his.

"Hello?" I heard from my phone "Monique?"

"Oh sorry, hey Alik have you spoken to Elijah?" I grumble pinching my finger on the belt buckle

"No not in three days, I was just about to call you believe it or not. I can't find him anywhere, I've been trying to track him but it keeps saying he's in the middle of the ocean"

"There's someone here that's pretending to be him, I thought it was actually Elijah until he drunk my damn apple juice"

"Keep the kids away from him that's probably Andrea, he's one of Eli's rural. He spent months on getting his body to look like Eli's and has been committing crimes in Italy making the cops put more charges on him"

"See I knew I wasn't trippin, I know my man"

"Keep my great-niece and nephew away from that man Monique I'm serious, I'll keep looking for Eli and when I find him I'll give you a call"

"Okay thanks unc'" hanging up I got into the driver's seat, Remo sat in the passenger seat and Tiana sat in the back. "Why?"

"Why what?" Tiana questions confusedly

"Why are y'all in my truck instead of in Remo's?"

"Because he's lazy and doesn't want to drive" she mumbles mushing Remo's head from the back. "so lazy"

'Tell her to get a license' Remo signs then flicks Tiana off

"Uh-huh I bet you wish you could do the dangerous dance with me" she responds bending his finger. "too bad you won't be doing it"

Snatching his hand away from her he looked out the window grumpily.

Damn is he mad Tiana said he couldn't fuck her?

"Mama play Billie Jean Billie Jean, rrr" Delilah shouts

"What?" Tiana chuckles

"It's called Dior, Dee"

"She my rrr" Delilah nods bending her pointer finger like a hook. "Rrr"

***

After breakfast at IHOP, we went back home, since Tiana is still on the clock I left Squirt and Delilah with her while I went on a 'date' with Mike.

I made sure before I left they were on the west wing of the houses away from Andrea, hopefully he doesn't notice and realizes I catch onto him.

I wanted to march up to him and whoop his ass but then I thought about it. As of right now, he's the only person who knows where my man is and I can't risk killing this man to find out.

He might choose to keep his mouth close and let me kill him without telling me where Elijah is, so for now I'll play his game.

Before I move forward in my search I have to hold up my end of the deal with Mike.

I'm going to find you Papa, just hold on for a little while longer.