•|7|•

Lauren Monique

I'm eight months pregnant today and the school says it's best if I take my classes online.

It's been two days since the whole situation with Elijah, he's been trying to come see me but I told him I needed space.

Alexander on the other hand has been calling me consistently on behalf of Elijah.  I've done my reach on them, turns out their in a Mafia in Italy and Eli is the leader.

My dream job is to be a International spy or an assassin. The only thing that's stopping me from becoming on of those is my pregnancy, since I became pregnant I lose my balance a lot and became very clumsy.

My baby father is Tray, when we were together he used to abuse me physically and emotional. Then one day he started being extremely nice and smooth talk his way into my underwear.

When I told him I was pregnant he tried to beat me to death, but luckily one of his friends came in and saw him standing over me. He pulled Tray off me telling me to run. I did but I couldn't go home so I went to Messiah's house and told him the whole story about what happened.

A few weeks later I found out Tray was cheating on me than he got arrested shortly after that.

Now he's coming back for me.

***

"I guess it's time to get your stuff out the car baby" I sighed rubbing my belly

Walking downstairs to my car was a breeze until I got to the last few steps. Holding onto the railing, I continued my journey to the car.

Once I got there I got a strange feeling, like someone was watching me. I shook it off taking bags and a monkey wrench out the car.

Just as someone came up behind me, I turned around and hit them in their chest with it.

"Bella" Alexander coughed taking a few steps back

"Alex" I sighed putting the wrench in the backseat of my car "you should've announce yourself, don't sneak up on me"

"Apologize to me, right now! I'm hurt"

"No, you caused that on yourself"

Closing the doors to the car, I locked it then made my way to my apartment. Alexander waved his hand to his car signaling who I'm assuming is Elijah to come up.

I'm pretty sure Alexander didn't think I was watching him through the side of my eye but I was.

"I'm not in the mood for your games, Alex"

"Come on Bella just talk to him, please"

"Fine but you have to do something for me" I rolled my eyes going into the house then sitting in the living room.

"Your homework ?" he sighed

"Yup, I have to do a paper that's four pages long on any status in Italy. So I need you to get started on it now, remember to write everything in Italian."

"This should be easy" he nods going into the kitchen with my laptop. "What's the password? I love Alessandro one two three?"

"No it's Isaiah W."

"Who is Isaiah?" We heard from the front door

"My baby" I responded dumping the bags on the couch beside me

"May I come in ?" Eli asked standing in the doorway

"Yeah, closed the door after you"

Folding the tiny clothes I got for Isaiah and I realized I've gotten everything I needed for when he comes except his diapers and bottles. How could I forget the two most important things ?