•|93|•

Lauren Monique

I woke up to Delilah trying to tear my skin off with three plastic straws that's wedge between her fingers.

"Move Dee" I mutter swatting her hands away from my leg

She made a hissing noise while giggling and continued her assault, glancing at the tv I scoffed slapping Elijah's chest waking him up.

"Ow" he glares coldly at me as he rubs his chest

"Why is my baby watching Freddie?" I argue taking the straws from Delilah's hand "she tried tearing my leg apart a few seconds ago with these straws"

"Our baby, she isn't just yours" he mutters taking Delilah in his arms, turning on his side and went back to sleep with her playing with his nose ring

"I hope she pulls that shit out too" I grumble getting out of bed, into the clothes I took out a large orange sweatshirt and grey shorts

Turning the tv off I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower then got dressed.

I almost busted my ass getting out the tub but I'm not going to speak on that. That's the seventh time my life flashed before my eyes.

Sitting on the bed I squeezed lotion on one leg then rubbed my other leg against it.

"Where are you going?" Elijah questions taking a leg and rubbing the lotion in before doing the same with the other

"I got my classes in a few hours, I'm about to go in the backyard and get a few pictures in the garden"

"I wan go" Delilah head pops up, eyes wide "me and Tatum"

"Tell Geo help you with your clothes" I nod as she slides off the bed, running out the room

"Why aren't you wearing the promise ring?" Elijah frowns holding up my hand looking at it "do you not like it?"

"I do like it, I'm about to go outside and stick my hands in dirt I don't want to get it dirty"

"Put it back on, I'll clean it myself if it's messed up"

Nodding I leaned over taking the ring off the nightstand and slid it back on my finger.

Waving my hand in his face I rolled off the bed leaving the room, but not before grabbing my phone and camera.

"Where's my kiss women?!" Elijah shouts

"Brush ya teeth first then you'll get it!"

"Odio questo posto!" he groans loudly, I heard something hit the floor and another groan. (I hate it here)

Laughing I went downstairs into the kitchen, I was greeted by Benjamin. Seeing him made me remember Elena, I need to go into the basement and kill her.

Thanks for reminding me Benji

Without saying anything I grabbed a piece of bacon from the small pile in front of him.

"Goodmorning Lauren" he smiles softly watching me with caution eyes

"Alfred" I nod glancing at him blankly, taking a bottle of apple juice and water from the fridge I went into the backyard

Stepping into the grass I wiggled my toes into it taking in the windy breeze, moving to the garden I lowered myself to get eye level with the fruits.

Opening the water I dumped it onto the strawberries, holding them up I took a few pictures from different angles as the water dropped down my hand.

Hearing the sliding door open I glanced in the direction of the house.

Delilah ran out the house with Tatum behind her, aiming my camera at them I took a multiple pictures until I felt like I had enough.