•|99|•

^^^Look at this dumb mother fucker *in Samuel L. Jackson voice* ^^^

Lauren Monique

Heavy arms wrap themselves around me, one in the middle of the back and the other draped over my side rubbing circles into my stomach.

Peeling my eyes opening I got a glimpse of Elijah's hair a few inches away from my face, his head lays on top of my breast as he murmurs things lowly to Squirt.

He stops suddenly looking up slowly, his cheeks a faint shade of red.

"Did I wake you?" he murmurs softly

Nodding I stretched out my legs shaking them, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Sorry, I missed holding and touching you over the past four months. You've gotten so big since then—please don't take that the wrong way" he pause and gives me a stern look "you know what I mean, pregnancy wise"

"I wasn't going to say anything" rolling my eyes I glanced behind him seeing Delilah sprawled out sleeping with her hand in Elijah's shirt

"I moved her hand twice but she keeps putting it back" Elijah mutters glancing at her "she woke up last night crying thinking I left her when I went to the bathroom"

"Can you blame her? I would cry too"

"No" he shook his head, he pressed a kiss to my stomach then got up out of bed. "get dressed I want to take you and Delilah out"

"Dada?" Delilah frowns sitting up quickly arms waving around the bed frantically "no Dada left me"

"No I didn't, I'm right here Princess" picking her up Elijah kissed the crown of her head taking her into the bathroom

Tossing the covers over me I went back to sleep, enjoying the peacefulness even though I know it won't last long.

It felt like five minutes later my body was being pushed and pulled causing me to open my eyes to stare at the person messing with my sleeping body.

"It would be a lot easier if you helped me" Elijah mumbles struggling to pull up my pants

"Give me five more minutes"

"Okay, I'll go get Princess ready" he nods poking my stomach "can I have a kiss?"

"No, I didn't brush my teeth yet" waving him off I kicked off the pants he tried to put on me

"Sometimes you make me want to punch you" Elijah grunts gripping my chin, turning my head towards him "but I won't I respect you too much to sock you, sadly"

Side eyeing him I punch his chest as his smirk grows into a huge grin.

"Shut up" tugging him closer I pecked his lips, trying to remove his hand from my chin but he wouldn't budge "Papa let me go"

"Give me a real kiss woman"

"Dada!" Delilah whines tugging on his pants with Tatum clinging onto her back "hold me"

"Give me a minute Princess" leaning over he attacked me with kisses, making sure to leave my bottom swollen from how rough he was tugging on it "I love you"

"I love you too" nodding I ran my tongue over my lip frowning as he sent me a wink with a sly grin on his face

***

"You're joking, right??" Elijah chuckles holding his phone to his ear

Delilah and I sat inside my photography studio on the floor getting our pictures taken, Vivian had schedule a maternity shoot a few days ago saying something bout how I'd wish I had one after the baby comes.

Apparently she knew everything about Elijah's situation and when he'd come home, she led me to believe I was going to go through the last few weeks of my pregnancy alone without him. What a bitch.

"Elijah" I sigh getting his attention "get your ass in these damn pictures"

"Figure it Alessandro, Babe's getting irritated with me"

Hanging up he sat behind me quickly listening as the photographer told him how to position himself.

We spent the next fifteen minutes to an hour turning and repositioning ourselves, in the end I was very happy with the out come of the pictures.

"I wanna eat" Delilah mutters squeezing my bellybutton through my shirt "ewo squishy"

"Bully" swatting her hand away I held my arms out waiting for someone to help me up, when Elijah continued to give his attention to his phone I sent Delilah over to punch his kneecap. "Eli. . . help me"

"Sorry" his face pales as he grabs ahold of one of my hands and holds onto my waist as he helps me up "I'm sorry I keep getting distracted, I was checking on things back in Italy. The police came by looking for me earlier today, Alessandro handled it but I don't know how long until they actually want to see me instead of just taking his word for it. There's another thing going on but I don't want to get into it, I don't know all the facts yet"

"I understand but I still want you to pay attention to me and Delilah" I nod removing myself him when I got up "come on Dee, let's go"

Nodding she wrapped her hand around mine talking to no one in particular, we went out the the building then got into the truck—well Delilah got in I however couldn't get in on my own.

"Need help ma'am?" a tall dark skin male chuckles walking in my direction slowly

"No-"

"She's fine" Elijah grits out harshly glaring at the man, rolling my eyes I smiled to myself knowing how jealous he can get.

"Ma'am?" the male questions not seeming phased by Elijah

"I will break his jaw, kneecaps and rib cage" putting his hand on my waist Elijah whispers calmly into my ear. "don't test me"

"No thank you, I'm fine" I gave the man a tight lip grin as Elijah helped me into the passenger seat

"Give me a kiss" Elijah grunts glaring at me with his arms crossed, watching me buckle my seatbelt "now Lauren"

"You look so cute when you're jealous" smirking I pushed him away closing my door in his face

"Ooh Dada mad" Delilah giggles

"Good, he can stay mad" smiling at him through the window I watched him stomp around the car getting in to the drivers seat

Turning on the engine he backed up out the parking space then drove out onto the main road.

"Where do you want to eat at, Princess?" Elijah asks looking at her through the mirror

"Mm at  Pop Pop's" she answers eagerly

"Can we stop and get frozen fruits on the way home?" tapping his arm when he didn't answer I realized he's ignoring me on purpose. "if petty was a person it'd be you"

"Dada, get fruit for mama" Delilah's giggles giving me a thumbs up

"No" Elijah shakes his head dismissively, when he stopped at a stop light I turned his face towards me pressing a kiss to his lips. "frozen fruits, got it"

"Thanks Papa" winking I released his face leaning back in my seat