•|83|•

Lauren Monique
|7:58pm|

"I know you're awake" Elijah says carrying me to my rom, we just got home a few minutes ago

"I'm sleeping"

"Right" he chuckles "Sienna, Lauren said you could sleep in her bed tonight"

Wait what?

"Okay!" I heard footsteps coming towards us

"Are you ready for bed? Did you brush your teeth?"

"Cugino" Sienna whines (cousin)

"Go brush your teeth Sienna"

I heard her mumble to herself about how pointless it was because she'd be sleeping and wake up with bad breath again.

"I'm kick yo ass" I mumble rubbing Elijah's chest trying to find his nipple

"Stop" he shrieks grabbing a hold of my wrist "you almost tore out the ring last time"

"Why did you tell Sienna she could sleep with me?" I whine tiredly "she likes cuddling and putting her legs over my hip"

"Because she always lets Delilah sleep with her but she's not here. I don't want her coming in my room so she's sleeping with you"

"Wow" nodding I got out his arms as he brought me to my bed "I guess you aren't getting any cuddy tonight then"

"That's fine, there's always tomorrow" he shrugs untying my shoes then took them off "I'll be in the office if you need anything, I'll check on you in a hour"

"I want you to lay with me" grabbing him I tried pulling him onto the bed but failed "please"

"Just a few minutes" he nods taking off his pants leaving him in one of his ugly ass purple shorts, getting into bed he wrapped his arms around my waist close to my butt "I love you"

"I love you too" licking over his nose I smirk to myself when he scrunched up his nose

"Babe that's disgusting" he groans rubbing his face across my sweatshirt

"Eh, give me kiss" puckering my lips

Squeezing my waist he pressed his lips against mines, giving a slow passionate blissful kiss.

"Lauren?" pulling away I glanced behind me meeting Sienna's gaze, she tapped her forehead frowning. "Bacio?" (Kiss?)

Nodding I waved her over, Sienna grins happily leaning over the bed lowering her head.

I pressed a gently kiss to her forehead earning a low giggle from her.

"Sono stato bene" she whispers softly, touching my hair (I've been good)

"I know" smiling I adjusted myself giving her room in the bed

"See you later Babe" Elijah sighs rubbing my belly before getting up, he grabbed his pants off the floor then left the room

Closing my eyes I felt Sienna take his place wrapping her arms around my waist and plush her head on my stomach.

She whispered softly pulling up my shirt exposing my stomach, Squirt moved around in response.

"Lauren, we're leaving" I heard Tiana's voice "see you in a few days"

Damn I forgot Tiana's going to Utah for the week

"Bye, if you need anything call me" I waved "tell Remo I said behave"

"Okay I will!"

"Dormire" Sienna murmurs snuggling into my torso, pulling the covers up slightly. (Sleep)

***

Untangling myself with Sienna I creeped out the room going to Elijah's it's early in the morning and I'm wide awake.

"No" he grunts turning away as I tried getting into his bed

"Papa" I grumble laying ontop of him "can you make me something to eat? I ate all the lucky charms as a midnight snack"

"Give me another hour" he nods stiffly jerking his body so I'd fall onto the bed, he laid on his stomach snuggling into his pillow "stop staring at me"

"Stop being so sexy" I mumble lowly but he heard me clearly

"I can't help that I'm a masterpiece" he chuckles

"I didn't say all that na" scrunching up my face I scoffed laying bedside him

"You didn't have too" he shrugs moving his head from the pillow to my chest

***

Tiana Hendrix

"They won't let me do my match" I cried to Remo as the referee argues with my coach "we came here for no reason"

Remo facial expression changed into a hateful scowl, wrapping his arms around me he looked at the ref.

He took of his phone typing on it quickly the handed it to me.

"Hello?" I heard causing me to look at the phone, he called Lauren. "Remo why the hell would you call me instead of texting?"

"It's Tiana" I mumble pressing the phone against my ear, Remo stared at me intensely motioning to the ref and my coach. "The ref won't let me compete because I'm a female and my skin color, he said I shouldn't be here and some other hurtful things about me"

"Elijah get my glock—yes I'm serious—I forgot—Tiana do you know the ref's name?" Lauren sighs

"Lance Myers"

She chuckles to herself moving around, I could hear typing then her laugh loudly.

"Put him on the phone" Lauren chuckles

Remo smirks softly letting go of my waist, motioning to where the ref stood.

Giving him a questionable look I went over and handed the ref Remo's phone.

"What is this?" the ref, Lance hisses putting it to his ear "who is this?"

I couldn't tell what Lauren was saying but it had to be bad based on the way his hateful expression changed into a very fearful expression.

"Yes ma'am" he mumbles lowly almost as if he's ashamed, handing me the phone he frowns sadly. "I'm deeply sorry"

"What did you say to him?" I ask Lauren going back to Remo

"Nothing too serious, get ready for your match and let me talk to Remo for a sec"

Frowning I gave the phone back to Remo, he placed it to his ear snapping his fingers letting Lauren know he was listening.

A wicked smile made its way into his face as he glanced at the scared ref a few feet away.

"Next match with be between our state champ John Homes and California's state champ Tiana Hendrix" the announcer yells through the speakers

Remo places a kiss to my forehead, winking he took the phone from his ear.

"Tell me later?" I question backing away from him, putting on my head guard

He shook his head no shrugging

"Not fair" I frown going to my coach as he called for me

Remo always keeps me out the loop whenever it concerns Lauren or Mr.Eli. I know it's because he can't tell me it would be going against the contract he signed when he took the job but I hate it.