•|33|•

Elijah Ricci

Waking up to my girls are great but today is different. They're using me as a pillow.

Delilah migrated to my head last night. Her hand is over my mouth and one of her legs is covering my right eye.

Lauren is hugging my legs like a koala hugs a tree. Her head is on my stomach, two fingers from her right hand are halfway in her mouth.

I'm extremely uncomfortable, my morning wood is wedged between her breast and I cannot move her.

"Babe, please get up" I wiggle my legs underneath her, whining she moved up.

Her breast basically stroked my penis, I guess she noticed where it was sitting and laughed to herself before rolling over laying on her side.

"Morning sexy" she poked my side, stretching she got out of bed in nothing but a sports bra and my boxers. She got out another bra and one of her underwear from the suitcase that was filled with her and Delilah's clothes.

"Goodmorning beautiful, are those my boxers you have on?" I ask turning on my side watching her, Delilah shifted slightly whining.

"Yeah, I think it looks better on me" Lauren jigged her butt glancing at me smiling "what do you think?"

I think I'd like to take you down right here, right now but it's not the right time.

"It looks better on me" I shrug

"No I don't think so" she shakes her head laughing, going into the bathroom she close the door behind her.

Granny boobs

Old nasty smelly skin

And just like that my morning wood was gone. Smiling to myself I pulled the covers over myself and went back to sleep.

Well that is until Delilah started crawling down my face onto my stomach, at first I was going to ignore her until she tapped my cheeks whispering to me.

"Dada?" She calls sadly, opening my eyes I raised an eyebrow "mama cry"

Ever since Lauren's came back from being away for two months, she's been crying in the shower everyday.

I suppose today is the day I ask her about it.

"Okay" I nod, Delilah grabs the remote for the tv and hands it to me "cartoons?"

"Peas" she nods

Turning the tv on I put it on boomerang and pressed the button on the side of the bed. Seconds later Mary comes to the door, cracking it open a bit.

"Goodmorning" she greets me

"Hi" Delilah waves

"Hello sweetie"

"Can you make breakfast for us? Extra beacon please" I told her, Mary nods leaving

Mary only works four days a week now, Lauren made me realize I've been working her too much in the past.

Speaking of Lauren, I heard the water stop. Soon after the bathroom door opens and in walks a gloomy Lauren.

"Come here" I open my arms to her, she goes to my dresser taking out one of my shirt. Putting it on she drops her towel before laying on me. "Can I ask you something?"

She nods, rubbing Delilah's stomach causing her to giggle.

"Why do you cry in the shower?" I ask

"My son" she murmurs "I think about him all the time and it makes me sad but I can't really express my sadness anywhere else  because I don't want Delilah to see"