•|9|•

Lauren Monique

"Mmm, this is so good" I moaned eating my sixth slice of pizza. "Pass me another one"

"There is no more, you ate all" Elijah said looking at me amused

"Can you order some more? It was so good" I said rubbing my stomach leaning on the couch.

"It's after twelve no one is open"

"I hate humans, always wanna go home and shit now I can't get anymore pizza"

"So you hate me?" I looked over at Elijah as he lifted a eyebrow slightly tilting his head

"No"

"That's good because I like you"

I looked at him again like he had grown another head. He likes me ? Shiid ok

"Yeah okay" I chuckled to myself

"I'm serious"

When I looked at him again I noticed his cheeks were slightly pink and his lips were tucked.

Sir little do you know, I'd sit on yo face and ride til I can't no more. You're fine as fuck!

"I like you too" I smiled

"That's refreshing to know the feeling is mutual"

"Indeed it is" I nod stretching "so tell me a little about yourself"

"What do you want to know?" Elijah's whole mood changed as he turns in his seat to face me.

Oh no sir, what the hell are you hiding?

"Just the basics, like your favorite color, favorite food and places you like visit"

"My favorite color is purple, my favorite food is lasagna and I like going to Paris"

"I would never guess you liked purple, black maybe but not purple." I chuckled

"Your turn"

"My favorite color is red, I don't have a favorite food. I never been out of this state but I would love to go to Bali."

"It's beautiful out there" Eli nods, I stared at him blankly.

"You've been there?"

"multiple times"

"I should've known" I shook my head

This man is a whole mafia leader, he can go anywhere he wants. He got moneyyy !

"What does that mean?"

"Judging by your cars and the gym you own, I can tell you have the money to go anywhere"

I won't say anything about me knowing he's a mafia leader. That's not my place. If he wants to tell me that should be his choice.

Elijah nods in response.

"Have you ever had a threesome?" I asked after a while

"No, have you?"

"Nope, but it's on my bucket list"

"What else is on your bucket list?"

"Skydiving, swimming with sharks, meeting Rico Nasty along with Summer Walker and jhene aiko, going to a Kevin Hart show, and last but not least drive da boat"

"That's a very interesting list but I have no clue who those people are except for Kevin Hart and what boat would you like to drive?" Eli asked confused

"Oh no sir, ima fix that right away. By the end of the week you'll know who they are, I can promise you that." I looked at him shocked shaking my head I shrugged "it doesn't matter what type of boat"