•|23|•

Lauren Monique

"Where's Dada?" I whispered to Delilah, she grinned pointing towards my room

"Ask him for a kitty" I shooed her out the bathroom. She ran away calling for Elijah, few minutes late she comes back frowning

"Dada said no" she hugged herself frowning even more

"Elijah" I called out in a sing-song voice, going into the room sitting onhis lap. Delilah came to his side as well and reached for him, he sat her beside him then crossed his arm with his eyes glued to the tv. Smiling sweetly I played with hands.

"No" he says flicking my chin glancing at the both of us

"Wha—I didn't say anything yet" I frowned

"Peas!" Delilah begged dramatically getting in his face, making her eyes big "Peas!"

"No" he chuckled pushing her back slightly. Getting in the straddling position I leaned over his body bringing my face closer to his, I pecked his lips a few times and instead of doing another quick peck I gave him a long slow passionate kiss. Pulling away slowly I rubbed his chest seductively. "What kind of cat?"

Gotcha! I kind of miss kissing him

"Persian" I mumbled kissing him again "I want a white one"

"Okay" he nod looking up from lips

"Juice, peas" Delilah voice pulled us out of our starring contest, reaching over to the nightstand I grabbed her cup giving it to her. "Tank you"

Elijah smirked slapping my butt, smiling goofily I got off his lap, laying beside Delilah.

"Are you staying the night?" I yawned turning onto my stomach, Delilah moved onto my back holding her giraffe blankie

She saw a baby koala sleeping on its mother's back one time on animal planet and since then she likes sleeping on my back. Weird kid.

"Do you want me to?" Elijah asked watching a soccer game on the tv

"Yes" I nod pulling the covers over my legs and Delilah's back. My answer seem to shock him because he stopped watching the game and looked at me, hard. "What?"

"Nothing, I just didn't think you'd say yes" he slid off his shirt and pants getting under the covers with us. Turning the tv off Delilah slid off my back just as Elijah tried moving closer. "Ughh"

"Goodnight" I chuckled turning towards them pulling Delilah into me, Elijah leaned forward kissing my head he brushed his thumb against my chin.

"You're not slick Lauren" Elijah said about ten minutes later "I'm not buying you a cat"

Yeah you are

***

"Moe?" a small hand touched my cheek then pulled at it. Swatting her hands away I turned the other way getting comfortable again. "Moe!"

Delilah leaned over my side poking my nose then squeezed it.

"Lilah, stop" I groaned removing her hand from my face

"Eat eat" she tapped my shoulder, getting on top of me she put her feet by my face wiggling her toes.

Freaking kids, man

"Okay" stretching my body I laid in bed wiping the sleep from my eyes. Delilah stared at me with a grin plastered on her face. Rolling my eyes I moved her onto the bed, getting up.

Of course Elijah leaves without telling me anything, checking my phone notifications I called Quincy back since he called four times an hour ago.

"Wassup Q" I greeted him once we connected