•|123|•

Lauren Monique

It's been a week since I've met up with my lawyer, I got the call that we'll be moving forward in the case so both Delilah and Amir have to leave because of the accusations of child endangerment and abuse.

Child protective services are on their way to get them and Elijah is having an episode. I didn't get the chance to explain what's happening to him since he's been in one of his moods were he doesn't want to speak to me or anyone unless it's Alex.

Alex tried to tell him about the kids leaving but Elijah just doesn't want to hear it so I'm alone in this.

"No Tiana stop, please. I don't want them to go!" Pleading with her I tried peel back Remo and Matt's hands off me

They're holding me down so I wouldn't stop Tiana from packing the kids bags, Geovani and Sienna are in the back room getting them dressed and ready to leave.

"They'll be back—"

"You don't know that! Everybody is working against me! I'm never going to see my babies again, stop fucking packing their bags!" Sobbing uncontrollably I kicked and begged them to stop

"Lauren take it ease, remember what we've talked about? Take a deep breath and calm down" Matt soothing voice calms me a bit as I thought back on what he said a few hours ago

"I need Alik, somebody call my uncle!"

"We called him yesterday, he's already flying in. You gotta calm down the people will be here soon"

"Fuck them, let me go so I can take my babies and leave"

"Doing that will get them taken away from you for good, trust us you'll get them back"

Unable to control my emotions I kicked harder trying to get from under them, biting Remo's shoulder I surprised him enough to break free.

"Lauren!" Matt yells pulling me into him, holding me tightly he left me no room to move in. "control yourself or I'm going to knock you out and you won't see them off"

"You don't understand, I need them and they need me. Squirt is just a baby, he's barely two months old he can't be without me for too long. And Delilah doesn't like being around people she doesn't know, and she gets agitated easy. She can't leave, she needs me"

Before he could reply the doorbell rung followed by loud knocking filled out the room causing us to stop moving.

Matt backed away slowly giving me breathing room. Wiping my face quickly, I pushing my hair out of my view.

It felt like time had slowed down and the room start closing down on me.

Alex jogged over to the door and opened it, Kendall the case worker walks in with her head high looking around.

Two other female comes in behind her with nonchalant attitudes eyeing everyone in the room.

Sienna came into the room with Squirt asleep in her arms, Delilah ran to the stairs shouting for Tatum to come.

Like the obedient cat he is, he pranced downstairs shorty after with his food back hanging from his mouth. Dropping it on the floor he jumped onto the couch, licking his paws meowing.

"The cat can't go with them" Kendall clears her throat taking the bags from Tiana

"Mama why you crying?" Delilah frowns pushing Matt away, she reached up. Picking her up I held her close to my chest

"You've gotta go away for a while, I won't be able to see or talk to you"

"I'm staying with you and baby blue" frowning she wiped my tears rubbing her nose against mines. "we gon make momo breed and watch princess movie"

"Baby we can't make monkey bread or watch princess movies, not until you come back"

"Take the bags to the car, Lesley grab the baby"

Putting Delilah down quickly, I took squirt from Sienna scaring him away.

"Ms.Woods, it's time for them to go" Kendall sighs grabbing Delilah's hand

"No, let me go" Delilah shouts slamming her fist against Kendall's hand, trying to get out of her held. "Tatum attack!"

Jumping off the couch Tatum sunk his teeth into Kendall's arms, hissing he dug his claws into her which caused her to shriek in pain letting Delilah go.

"Tatum, come" running to stand behind me Delilah held my leg. "Mama, she hurt me"

Kendall's minion Lesley pulled Tatum off Kendall then quickly let him go when he tried biting her.

Coming to stand by Delilah, Tatum hiss loudly to Kendall daring her to come closer.

"Ms.Woods, can I ask for you to put away your cat?" Lesley questions

"No" kissing Squirts head I rubbed his back soothing his whimpers

"Ms.Woods, stalling is only going to make things worst for you"

"They have to stay together. Promise me they'll stay together" giving in I placed Squirt into his car seat, strapping him in I gave him another kiss backing away

"We'll do our best to keep them together" Kendall nods

Lesley picks up the car seat going out the door, when Squirt realize I wasn't going he screamed loudly kicking and waving his arms rapidity.

"Mama, she take baby blue!" Delilah gasps chasing behind them, Kendall caught ahold of her picking her up. "No! Mama, no! Tatum attack, Tatum attack!"

Running in a full sprint Tatum chased Kendall but slid at the last second to avoid from slamming into the door that's now closed.

Whining Tatum clawed the door trying to get out.

Once the door the close time had caught up and the walls around me moved rapidly, grabbing ahold of the couch I choked on my tears.

"Lauren?" Sienna questions

The feeling over defeat washed over me, taking a step back I collapsed with the image of my kids crying out for me.