•|63|•

Lauren Monique

"Say it again" Elijah says following me around the kitchen, ignoring him I put away the groceries. "Babe, say it again"

"How many times do you want me to say it?" I groan putting the store bags in one of the cabinets.

It's been three days said I told him I loved him and now he wants me to say it every five minutes.

"Just one more time" he smiles wrapping his arms around my waist

"I love you Papa, now go away" kissing his cheek I tried to move away but he blocked me in.

"Why are you so ready to leave me?" he frowns tilting his head

"I'm not leaving you, I'm starting dinner. Benjamin's sick somewhere on the other side of the house, Alex keeps trying to get me to try a drink he made and your mom keeps bugging me about when we're going to eat" I rant

"I'll help, what are you making?" Elijah nods letting me

"I've been craving shrimp Alfredo, so ima go with that"

"Craving?" he grins taking two pots from the cabinet

"It comes with periods" I smirk causing his grin to fade

"Lo odio qui" he shouts crossing his arms childishly pouting, (I hate it here)

"You love it here"

"I love you" I watched as he moves closer to me, touching my side

"I love you too, Elijah"

"Now I want to hear you moan it" just as he was about to kiss my neck, Tiana walks into the kitchen with Remo "are you kidding me?"

"I just wanted an orange" Tiana frowns pointing to it on the island behind us

'Can I have a word with you?' Remo signs looking at me

"Sure" I nod going towards him but got stopped by Elijah, shaking his hand off I pointed to the shrimp on the counter "peel the shrimps"

"Hurry and come back" he nods with a sigh

Heading to the backyard I wonder what Remo wants to talk about. I noticed Delilah playing on her playground to the far left of the backyard with Tatum and Vivian.

Sitting by the poolside I turned to Remo giving him my full attention.

"Wassup?" I ask trying to read him

'Can I get this week off? Tiana has a wrestling tournament Saturday morning, I'd like to go to support her' he signs blushing

"Yeah, I don't care" I nod glancing at the patio door seeing Elijah walking us like a creep "anything else?"

'Where should I take her for our date?'

"Elijah can help you with that one, I have on clue" I shrug honestly "take her somewhere that's fun and requires moving around"

'Okay thanks' Remo signs

***

Delilah Woods-Ricci

"Catch me!" I giggle running from Tatum and my Nonna

"You're not faster than me, little one" Tatum meows running pass me towards the house

"No fair!" I yell slowing down, wrapping my arms around myself. I held my hand out to my Nonna, she takes it quickly "he didn't let me win"

She looked at me funny before leading me to the house.

"Nonna?" I ask frowning

"Yes, Nipotina?"

"He didn't let me win" I told her again, she did it again! She didn't answer me but she continued to look at me funny.

"She doesn't understand what you said" Tatum meows rubbing his head on my leg "you don't speak English correctly but you will in due time"

"Mama understands me and Dada" I huff taking my hand from my Nonna's.

"They do sometimes" Tatum meows hitting his tail again my leg "Kairi is the only being other than me that understands you completely. She's at the same stage in life as you, she's just one year older"

"Mama!" I yell walking into the kitchen seeing her and Dada hugging

"Gross" Tatum meows loudly, walking away

"Hey baby" Mama smiles moving away from Dada, picking me up she gave me a kissy

"Tatum didn't let me win" I mumble leaning against her chest "Meanie"

"Tatum be nice to my baby!" Mama yells giving me another kissy

Giggling I wiggled out her arms going to find Tatum to tell him what mama said.

***

Lauren Monique

"You understood what she said?" Elijah questions pulling me into another hug

"For the most part" I nod "she said something about Tatum then called him a meanie. Obviously he did something she didn't like, it's not rocket science"

"Actually it is, she could've been trying to tell you Tatum made crack in the backyard" Elijah says seriously

I just looked at him blankly before bursting out into laugher.

"What da hell" I laugh holding onto his arm "who do you think Tatum is? Mr. Bigglesworth the evil cat scientist?"

"That's exactly who I think he is, this about it. He's a white Persian cat—"

"Stop it" I laugh cutting him off "he's just a comfort cat"

"That's what he wants you to think" Elijah nods taking his temples "it's just a mind trick"