•|91|•

Lauren Monique

When I woke up I was fully dressed and being carried to the truck by Elijah.

"I'm sorry" I whisper softly, covering my mouth as I yawn

"Mmh" he nods putting me in the passengers seat, buckling me up he closed the door then went back into the house.

A few minutes later he came out with Delilah, a jumbo bottle of water and orange gift bag.

Tiana followed them with a arm full of blankets, pillows and cooler hanging from her hand but instead of coming to our truck she went to Remo's and stuffed it into the backseat.

Remo went over to her slowly fidgeting with his hands, when he got in arms reach he hugged her from behind nuzzling his head in her neck.

Tiana stood still moving her lips, I'm guessing she's talking. Remo nods slowly, pulling a piece of paper out of his pocket giving it to her.

"Hi mama, gon get this fuck" Delilah smiles holding up the magazine from earlier, as Elijah put her in her car seat "green fuck cute"

"I see baby, but it's called truck" I nod glancing at it

"Oh yeah, tuck" she face palms herself before pointing her pinky at Elijah sternly. "Tatum come too, promise"

"Brat number two" he murmurs flicking her pinky, buckling her in he closed the door then went back inside the house again

"Delilah when he comes back tell him give mommy kissy" I yawn shifting in my seat

"Okay" she giggles turning the page in her magazine "I see orange tuck mama"

Elijah speed walks out the house holding Tatum as far away from his face as possible.

Opening my door he sat Tatum in my lap before closing it quickly, getting into the drivers seat.

Tatum purred rubbing the side of his head on my chest, petting him gently I glanced outside at Tiana pushing Remo off her getting into his truck. The push wasn't harsh but it wasn't gently either.

"Dada kissy, mama" Delilah kicks his seat, making kissing noises

"Leave me alone, Brat" Elijah grunts starting the engine, driving down the drive away

"I'm not Brat" Delilah frowns hugging herself, kicking his seat again "I'm princess"

"Stop kicking my seat then" he nods glancing at her through the mirror

"Are you mad at me?" I ask lowly leaning towards him slightly

"No I'm not mad, was it that bad you had to fall asleep on me? You were snoring for God sakes" the hurt in his voice was clear as he frowns glancing at me

"It wasn't bad, it was great—I just got a wave of tiredness and couldn't stay awake, this pregnancy as made me very tired and moody. I'll make it up to you tonight"

"Make it up how?" he questions curiously

"You'll see" I grin softly

"Peas get tuck mama" Delilah mutters holding the magazine above her head "I like tuck"

"No you little Brat" Elijah glares at her playfully through the mirror

"Mama gon beat you" she jumps at him while doing her 'mad' face

"I'm scared" he waved his hands in the air looking unbothered

"Mmhm" she hums nodding knowingly "okay"