•|106|•

Lauren Monique

"Uh uh, don't you dare leave with telling her bye" I stood in front of the door glaring at both Elijah and Vivian. "I will break my foot in both of y'all asses, go let babygirl know you're leaving"

"I already told her I was leaving" Vivian murmurs rolling her eyes

"I can't" Elijah shakes his head pleading with his eyes "it's already hard enough leaving you and the baby behind, going up there and telling Princess I'm going is the icing on the cake"

"She has the right to know you won't be here when she wakes up tomorrow. She looks for you every morning and at least twelve times throughout the day, do you really think she won't notice?" I argue holding Squirt sleeping form against my chest

"I promised her I wouldn't leave and here I am breaking it" dragging a hand down his face he dragged his feet to Delilah's playroom.

"Hi Dada" Delilah waves grinning once she saw him, she got up from her chair and took his hand in hers leading him to her bean bag chairs. "wan watch princess movie?"

"No Princess, I—I have to tell you something?"

"Mama has a pink baby now?" Delilah questions glancing at my stomach

"Girl hell no, my kitchen is shut down" scoffing I shook my head dismissively

"I'm going away again—"

"No you promised" frowning Delilah hugged herself pouting, tears slowly started rolling down her cheeks. "don't leave me, I'll miss you"

"I know and I'll miss you too but I need to go, we'll see each other again soon"

"Promise?" holding up her pinky, her eyes flickered from mines to Elijah's

"Promise" he nods "hopefully when everything calms down you, Squirt and your mom can come to Italy and I can show you where I stole all the yum yum's from your Nonna at"

"I always knew you were a thief" Vivian sucks her teeth shaking her head dismissively

Checking his watch Elijah stood up, scooping Delilah in his arms he pampered her in kisses telling her how much he'll miss her.

"I'll call you when I land" he mutters against my lips. "I love you"

"Don't forget, I love you too and please take care of yourself while you're out there. You aren't just going back to Italy for the funeral, but also to see if you'll be in jail for six years"

"How could I forget, Babe?"

"I'm just making sure, kiss Squirt goodbye" holding him up I wiggles my eyebrows "he's going to miss his daddy too"

"Yeah right, he looks at me as if I did something to him" rolling his eyes he pressed a kiss to Squirts chubby cheek.

"He heard all that shit you were talking during my pregnancy" shrugging I kissed the crown of  Squirts head, admiring him. "we've made such a cute baby"

"Eh" Vivian shrugs walking past us getting into Elijah's car. "he would be cuter if he didn't cry everytime I tried to hold him"

"Babe" Elijah mutters trying to pry Delilah off him, she fell asleep in the mist of us talking. "are you sure you can handle everything?"

"No but I'll try my hardest, just do your part in Italy and I'll do mines here. If you need my help in anyway call me, I have a few connections in Italy"

"I will, don't try to over work yourself. Let people help you out from time to time" Elijah sends me a knowing look before laying Delilah on the couch. "I know you got little to no sleep at all last night, let Tiana help with Squirt"

"Thirty minutes of sleep is enough for me, thank you very much"

"I can see the bags under your eyes, Love don't lie"

"Bye Elijah, be safe and keep me posted on everything that's happening" pressing a kiss to his lips I pushed him out the front door, he turned around embracing me in a hug. "I really hope this isn't the last I see you, six years is truly a long time"

"I love you"

"I love you more" pecking his lips I backed away, pulling the blanket over Squirts head. "now go before I change my mind and beg you to stay"

"Just one more hug?" he questions doing his adorable little head tilt

"Your a big ass baby" hugging him I kissed his jaw patting his chest. "and don't think I don't know about you going back to Target to buy Delilah that damn blanket and candy"

"Who told you?"

***

"Geovani, Matt can you help carry these up to my room please?" holding Delilah in one arm and Squirt in the other I pushed the basket of snacks and baby bottles towards the stairs

"Give her to me" Geovani grunts taking Delilah out of my arm. "you shouldn't be carrying her until you're fully recovered"

"What was I supposed to do? Everyone in the house left already and I don't know where Sienna ran off to" waving him off I went up the stairs slowly with him right behind me

"Tiana and Remo are still here, they're outside" Matt buds in carrying the basket

"Good to know" nodding I stopped a few steps from the top of the stairs. "put Dee in her bed and the basket on mines"

"Why'd you stop walking?" Geovani asks looking at me as he passed me

"I'm tired man, keeping up with a toddler and new born is a lot of work" huffing I continued up the stairs to my room, laying Squirt on his back I looked in my dresser for a pair of my boxers and one of Elijah's shirts. "don't tell me he took my favorite shirt of his"

"Do you need anything else before we go?" Matt questions popping his head in through the door

"No, thanks though" smiling I pulled out the shirt I was looking for

"Goodnight Lauren" he nods walking away

"Night"

Whimpers from my sleepy baby took my attention off search for the shirt, going over to him I proped him up before moving around the room cleaning everything off the floor.

"Squirt, close your eyes and go back to sleep. I need to take a shower" standing in front of him I picked up the boxers and shirt.

His whimpers slowly changed into soft cries as he looked at me.

"Aw come on, it's just going to ten minutes. I won't take that long" groaning I laid beside him placing my hand on his stomach. "I miss your dad and his kisses"

"Mama?" Delilah yawns dragging her Bobo and Tatum into the room. "sleep with you, peas?"

"Yeah come on, distract your brother while I go take a shower"

Putting her in my spot I took a quick shower then got dressed in my boxers and Elijah's shirt.

Running from the bathroom to the hallway I went downstairs to the kitchen, taking out two ice cream sandwiches I ate both before going back to my room.

Delilah slept peacefully with her butt in the air and her Bobo in her shirt, Squirt laid beside her chewing on her hair speaking gibberish.

"Stop that" moving him away from her I checked his diaper, looking at him I made a face causing him to laugh. "all you do is shit?"

Giggles after giggles he smiled showing his gums, his hands moved wildly.

🚨Must read !

I was lied to and given false information, I lowkey want to slap the lady through my screen. I can't believe I talked for the bullshit. I put the pictures back and will continue to use Stephen James since he doesn't mind.