•|79|•

Lauren Monique

"Ti voglio bene tesoro mio tesoro" Sienna chuckles kissing all over my belly, rubbing her nose against my skin she sighs getting up. (I love you my candy baby)

"The little nigga kicked my heart out of place" I grumble rubbing my chest dramatically

"Il bambino mi ama" she shrugs smiling (the baby loves me)

"Babe, I have to step out for a while. I'll be back later with food" Elijah says jogging towards me, embracing me in a warm hug he kissed my forehead. "Quincy asked to have Delilah for the weekend since it's Tj's birthday, I'm taking her over there now"

"Okay, be safe and make sure her—"

"EpiPen is in her bag" he chuckles nodding "you tell me this every time, I know"

"Bye mama, bye my candy mama" Delilah waves dragging her bag behind her "come on Tatum, we go bye bye"

Tatum hissed loudly dragging a clear bag filled with cat food and cat pampers.

"Mr.Bigglesworth" Elijah mumbles nudging my side " pure evil"

"Shut up" I laugh waving him off

"Posso avere con la mia caramella baby?" Sienna questions tapping my shoulder. (I can go with my candy baby?)

"Can you stay with Lauren? I'll take you and Delilah out another time" Elijah says helping Tatum with his bag and Delilah's

"Promettere?" Sienna mumbles softly (promise)

"I promise" he nods

"I made you a dentist appointment to fix your teeth, later we'll go visit Aaliyah at her cupcake shop and then we can go see Messiah after" I smirk watching Sienna's cheek turn red, she has a crush on him and Montana

"Okay" she squeals running upstairs in the direction of her room

"See you later Love, call me if you need anything" Elijah says kissing my lips then picked up Delilah walking out the front door with Tatum following behind them

"Benjamin made you lunch, go eat it please" Geovani points briefly to the kitchen pulling my cover off my legs.

"How's your mom?" I question making my way to the kitchen

Remo told me their mom had to have a hip replacement surgery in a few days, she fell down her stairs and shattered most of her hip.

But for some reason they won't take anytime off, Geovani is never more than ten feet away from me and Remo is always in the next room ready to run in if I make a sound.

"She's good considering her situation" Geovani shrugs

"You don't have to come to work, I gave you permission to take some days off and Remo"

"I'll take those days when I need them, being with my mother right now is the least of my worries. Tiana and Remo have been with her all the time whenever they aren't here or at Tiana's wrestling match's" he dismisses me quickly

"Is it because of me? My pregnancy?" I mumble lowly, sitting on a barstool digging into the pot roast and rice in front of me.

"Particularly, I don't want to mess up again. That day Remo and I were at my mothers house helping her clean the garage. Mr.Eli had given us that day off saying he'd be with you all day, I should've came anyway I could've helped you. I'm sorry"

"I don't blame you or Remo, things happen even when we don't want them to"

"Lauren, you left me" Tiana frowns coming into the kitchen with Remo following behind her closely

"You were getting dressed and talking to Remo, why would I stay?" I roll my eyes playfully while stuffing my face

"If you stayed a few minutes longer you would've known my coach wants me to wrestle Utah's state champ this weekend, I have to travel to Utah though. If I win I'll be ranked number eleven on the list of twenty five in the United States, then I could compete for the best of all times!" she smiles happily as she explains everything "I need this win"

"You'll get it" I chuckle covering my mouth "I know you will, have fun and try not to come back with a busted lip again"

Last month Tiana came back with a busted lip and black eye Remo damn near killed the kid who did it, it took Geovani and I hours to convince him that Tiana was ok.

"I'll try my best" Tiana nods glancing at Remo who was already looking at her. "Remo can come with me right?"

"Duh, I wouldn't have it any other way"

"Sono pronto!" Sienna shouts stumbling into the threshold of the kitchen combing her wig with her fingers. (I'm ready)

"Let me help you, you got a few hairs out of place" Tiana moved towards her cautiously, Sienna attacked her the first time she tried fixing her hair.

Sienna nods lowering her head slowly, Tiana smiled to herself softly as she fixed the misplaced hairs and turned the wig on Sienna head slightly.

"All done"

"Grazie" Sienna grins (thanks)

"She said thank you, right?" Tiana questions looking at Remo, he nods in response "oh okay, you're welcome Sienna"

"Sono pronto ad andare" Sienna waves her hand in my face, rolling my eyes playfully I gave her a once over. (I'm ready to go)

"I'll go get the truck" Geovani nods leaving the house quickly

"Remo tell your brother I can drive myself" I groan putting my dish away, grabbing my phone and handbag

Remo shakes his head dismissively, waving me off.

"Humans" I mumble allowing Sienna to drag me out the house and into the backseat of my truck "I can drive Geo, you don't have to come"

"We've already talked about this" he waves me off

"Dammi un bacio" Sienna whispers tapping her forehead. (Give me kiss)

Leaning forward I kissed Sienna head the laid back against the seat sloughing.

"I miss Vivian" I mumble lowly

She left two months ago to get handle Mr.Ricci's life Insurance policy and make sure she got the money. She told us when she gets it she'll split half with Delilah and Squirt, the rest will be for her to travel the world.

"She'll be back when it's time to bring baby number two into the world" Geovani chuckles

"Ciao tesoro mio tesoro" Sienna coo's rubbing my belly, Squirt kicks immediately moving around. Sienna grins up at me poking my stomach where Squirt kicked. (Hi my candy baby)

Thanks for all the birthday wishes
:)