•|97|•

Lauren Monique

Bouncing my leg angrily I watched the last few episodes of the documentary.

"I should have one of my goons beat her ass and the damn step daddy" I mutter as tears rolled down my face

Tiana sat beside me wiping her tears as she tried controlling her sobs.

"Why did they take him from his grandma's house if they were going to treat him like that?" she questions sadly

Remo appeared shortly after, sitting on the couch comforting her.

"Some people don't deserve kids" she mutters into his chest, in response he nods placing a kiss to her forehead

That made me cry even more, I miss being hugged and kissed by my man!

I haven't spoken to him since the last time he called and that was two months ago, I'm fucking eight months pregnant now!

"I hate it here" I sniffle getting up going to our room "I want my fucking man back!"

"Shut up punk" Vivian snickers wiggling her eyebrows at me "and get ready for the baby shower"

"I don't want to know the gender or have a baby shower anymore, Elijah isn't here to experience it with me"

"Don't make me say it again" was all she said in response

"Hi mama" Delilah's smiles coming from my closet with Tatum behind her

"Hey, what were you doing in my closet?"

"Mm nothing" she shrugs

"Right" I nod not believing her

***

After fixing up my hair I sat on Sienna's bed out of breath, giggling she took multiple pictures of me.

"I'm not in the mood Sienna"

"Hush" she shrugs showing me the picture

"Sienna how the hell did you manage to blur out my face?" I question getting a good look at the picture

"And you made me look lighter—you changed the settings"

"Mi dispiace" she sighs putting my camera down. (I'm sorry)

"It's cool, help me up" I held out my hands scooting to the edge of the bed

With her help I got up and went into my room to change, everyone is already here for the baby shower/ gender reveal.

I've been upstairs avoiding everyone for the simple fact that is doesn't feel right, Elijah's not here.

Taking off my pajamas I slid my dress for my head then pulled it down watching it fall covering every inch of my body. Fixing my hair and eyebrows I decided not to wear shoes since I'm only going in the backyard.