•|44|•

Lauren Monique
|7:54pm|

Taking the bed apart I took the headboard and box spring out the room putting it in the Alexander's room.

Laying the mattress in the middle of the room, I fixed it up then laid Delilah on it. Leaving her door open slightly I made sure to turn her nightlight on.

"You can go home, thanks for staying longer than you were supposed to" I smile faintly to Mary as we made our way to the elevator

"You don't want me to stay, until you hear back from the Boss?"

"No, I'm sure he's fine" I shake my head no

Exiting the elevator I watched as she leaves through the front door, going into Elijah's office I tried to hack into the traffic cameras again for the fifty-sixths time.

"Por qué no está funcionando ?" I groan
(Why isn't it working?)

Hearing the front door open again brought me out of my thoughts, heavy foot steps made their way in before the door closed loudly.

"Where the fuck is my wife, Alessandro?" I heard Elijah ask angrily

Wife?

"Probably with her boyfriend, I don't know" Alex responds bluntly

Hearing a loud thump causes me to run towards the living room only to see Elijah being held back by five men and Alex smirking laying on his back.

"Elijah" I call gripping his shoulder, he pulled away glaring at Alex "look at me"

"Hello Bella, did you just get back from your date with your boyfriend?" Alex asks giving Elijah a lopsided grin

"Go to hell Alexander" I chuckle, standing between him and Elijah "Papa If you don't look at me your sleeping alone for the rest of the week"

Reluctantly he looks me in the eye and slumps in his guards arms. Shooing them away they left the house.

"Why are you acting like this?" I ask softly as I brought a hand up to his cheek "what happened?"

He's letting his emotions get the best of him and that's not like him at all.

"Well my dear friend here got shot in the lower abdomen and had to get surgery to get the bullet removed. He's high off medicine right now. He's also very gullible while he's like this and I'm loving it" Alex laughs getting off the floor "well goodnight"

"I thought I told you to be safe" I frown

Elijah avoids my glare as he picks me up kissing my neck he goes to the elevator.

"Stop" I moan pushing his head away gently

"I love you so fucking much" he murmurs pining me against the wall, his member against my core

"Stop, I mean it. You're going to regret this in the morning and be embarrassed as hell" I try to pry his arms off me but he won't budge

"As a husband I'm supposed to supply you with very inch I possess" he tells me as he kisses down my jawline

"And as a wife I'm reminding you of what you said, in one more week"