•|15|•

Lauren and Elijah walked the beach talking about their life goals and where they want to be in a few years.

As the sun went down Elijah stopped and took in all of Lauren's beauty, he couldn't believe he met someone who wasn't trying to be a greedy gold digger like his previous girlfriend.

Lauren started getting tired and suggested that they go home.

On the way back to Elijah's car he got a text from one of the leaders he's been with earlier. His mood changed slightly, he loved being around Lauren simply because she's care free and fun to be around. She's his breath of fresh air.

Lauren seen the change and told him she'd be fine with the twins taking her home. She knew his mood changed had something to do with his work so she didn't ask.

They kissed then parted ways.

When Lauren got home, she stripped then got into bed playing soft music to help her sleep better.

Remo and Geovani stood out guarding the door, but something felt off to Geovani. He got off his post and went inside to check on Lauren. Seeing that she was safe sleeping in bed he went back to stand along side his brother.

***
The next day
Lauren Monique

"Hey Ace, how's your mom? I haven't seen you guys since I moved"

"Wassup kid, she's good. Me and the boys tryna pull up on you but you playing"

Ace is one of the dudes I grew up with, he's been there for me when I thought no one cared about me. Now don't get me wrong Messiah has been there by my side since elementary days but Ace has been my rock since I took an interest in sports.

He stood up for me when the football coach talked down on me because I wanted to join the team. He was by my side when I wanted to join the boys basketball team as well. I know it may seem crazy that I would want to be on the boys basketball and football team but I honestly deserved to be on their team. Long story short, I worked my ass off and made both teams.

"How about we all meet up at Pops restaurant?" my house isn't big enough for the our gang to come over and I don't want them to question me on the guards

"What time?"

"In a hour if that's fine with the boys"

"Alright, text me when you get there. Love ya kid"

"Love you too"

Hanging up I sighed loudly putting my shoes on. I miss my boo, Elijah hasn't text me all day.

Lauren
Elijah can you call me and let me know you're okay? I miss you and can't wait to see you ! :(

I hope he's okay

I ran out of apple juice yesterday so I need to stop to the store and get more fruits.

"Hey guys, I'm going to Walmart then to Bakari's. I want to drive myself and I would like for y'all to watch from a distance when we get to the restaurant, my friends aren't good with new people" I told Remo and Geovani as I locked the door going to my car as the went to theirs

It's time for me to get a new car, this Jeep is getting a little too old. Even though I love this car, it's time for something new.

The drive to Walmart wasn't that bad, I kept checking my phone hoping Elijah would text or call but nope. Nothing

Getting out the car, I went over to Geovani. He frowned slightly while Remo just stars around the parking lot.

"Have you heard from Elijah?" I asked